Sapient Off Campus Drive details:
Sapient Off Campus Drive for Trainee Technology:
|Job Role||Trainee Technology|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
- Full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Core branches) 2017 batch candidates only.
- Want to grow with-and beyond-the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Are solutions oriented, structured, open to travel and have excellent client-facing and communication capabilities
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the global markets’ ever-changing nature and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment
Eligible streams are
- Computer Science or equivalent branch
- Information Technology(IT) or Information Science(IS) or Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Electronics and Communication (ECE)
- Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
Service Agreement: 18 months(If the candidate breaches the contract, the compensation he/she will have to pay is Rs 1.5Lakhs)
- As an Associate in Technology, you will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software solutions for leading financial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated timeframe
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
How to apply Sapient Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here