Sapient Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||Trainee Production Support|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
- 2017 (B.Tech/B.E.,MCA) with no backlogs & 60 % throughout.
- Excellent Communication and Team skills.
- Excellent Client Management.
- Understanding on Investment Banking/Commodities domain
- Flexibility to work in UK/ US Shifts (24*5)
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Business Knowledge: Financial services domain experience would be a plus.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- The candidate will act as the Production Support person for our shareholder services (ISS) application.
- The candidate has to work with existing Production Support team member to understand the day-to-day coverage provided by Prod Support.
- The ISS Support team is responsible for an application that records Investor information and transactions, and also automates fee calculations for NAV Accounting.
- Support role involves dealing with issues that level one Support team have escalated.
- The job will be to identify the exact change that is required (procedural, data change, bug fix or new development).
- The candidate will also work with the Business and Technology teams to help define the requirements for new projects and verify that the delivered functionality meets those requirements.
How to apply Sapient Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here