SAP Recruitment 2020 – SAP scheduled to hire an Associate DevOps Engineer for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SAP Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate DevOps Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Education: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Experience in SAP Basis administration and SAP NetWeaver.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA or similar Database technologies.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux (SUSE/RHEL).
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Understanding of SaaS and Cloud offerings or products, and related processes is an advantage.
- Understanding of Google Cloud or Azure related operations is an advantage.
- Understanding of Virtualization and other Infrastructure areas like Storage and Network is an advantage.
- Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Maintaining IBP Customer instances in SAP SaaS Cloud landscape.
- Own and handle Operation tasks like Monitoring/Alert handling, Incident Management, Change Management, System Installation, Provisioning, Life Cycle Management activities like Hotfixes/Patches and Upgrades.
- Assist in the resolution of application-related problems.
- Research and resolve database problems, ensuring database integrity, security, stability, and system availability.
- Update systems using Software Update Manager (SUM), SPAM/SAINT tool.
- Configure STMS, dump analysis, user and profile management.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Support Continuity of Business.
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordination with other support functions and team to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
How to Apply for SAP Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here