SAP Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Developer Associate for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SAP Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Developer Associate – AIS|
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Tech. with 65% and above
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in ABAP
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts with sound Fundamentals of Computer Science and
- MVC Architectural concepts
- High performance and Learning orientation
- Provide high quality of support to SAP Customers by gaining deep product expertise on the various components of the SRM / MM application.
- Resolve customer incidents at the Development Support level for the releases owned by AIS.
- Ensure high quality of corrections and Support Packages.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of support activities.
- Involvement in handover activities for new topics/releases from Development team like S4, Fiori etc.
- With TCO, contribute to the backlogs in different workstreams to delivery cloud qualities for every cloud release.
- Need to exhibit high ownership of work and be accountable for the task assigned.
- Explore, collaborate, search, experiment and prototype.
How to apply for SAP Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here