SAP Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Developer Associate for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SAP Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Developer Associate|
- Engineering degree (BTech, MTech) in Computer Science or a related subject
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid foundation in and experience of design patterns and Object oriented programming
- Proficiency in Java/JEE with good, current programming experience
- Proficiency in automated test development (e.g. Selenium, TestPartner, JUnit, TestNg, Mockito)
- Collaborate with the vibrant architecture community and a product management that deeply understands customer scenarios to crystallize technical specifications for features that are scalable and performant.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Evaluate, use and extend open source frameworks heavily and possibly contribute to them, as well.
- Contribute to the maturation of DevOps for Cloud Integration with automation and troubleshooting skills
- Work with geographically distributed teams seamlessly
How to apply for SAP Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here