SAP Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Associate Development Operations Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SAP Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Development Operations Engineer|
|Experience||6 months – 1.9 years|
- Qualification – B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc
- Work Experience – 06 months – 1.9 years
- Experience in UNIX/Linux (SUSE/RHEL)
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in English
- Understanding of Saas and Cloud offerings or products, and related processes is an advantage
- Understanding of SAP Basis administration, SAP NetWeaver is an advantage
- Understanding of SAP HANA or other Database technologies is an advantage
- Understanding of Virtualization and other Infrastructure areas like Storage and Network is an advantage
- Good to have exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- As a member of this team you will be responsible for system and landscape operations, handling many challenging issues and projects in the newest SAP Cloud Technologies, like HANA, Fiori and Netweaver/ABAP.
- You’ll also be collaborating closely with IBP Product Development, Architecture, Cloud Infrastructure and Solution Management colleagues spread across various geographies.
How to apply for SAP Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here