Sanmina Recruitment 2017 for the post of Programmer/Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Sanmina Recruitment 2017:
|Experience||1 + years|
- 1 + years of experience in JAVA (or) Oracle Development with B.E or B.Tech or MCA computer science background.
- Technical Skills : C, C++, Core JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Monitor and support B2B Applications as part of 24*7 support model.
- Monitor SI 5.2 and Oracle alerts on a daily basis to insure that everything is running with no issues.
- Process all BP error reports and Monitor the DL – B2B.Support emails according to the processing document on a daily basis.
- Process all 830 reports on Monday and Tuesday and report back to the user if there are any errors.
- Monitor the Trouble Ticket System for all tickets assigned to the B2B group performing 1st Level analysis on the trouble tickets and gathering required information for processing the trouble tickets
- Provide Excellent Customer support for both External and Internal Customers
- Monitor the missing reconciliation reports on daily basis and keep mails to the supplier for the overdue, rejected & partially accepted transactions. Work on the Inter company
- EDI support issues Working on the Supplier & Customer issues Trouble Tickets
- Qualifications Required: (Education, experience, skills, etc. Please be specific)
How to apply Sanmina Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here