Sandvine Recruitment 2023 – Sandvine is scheduled to hire a Trainee – Software Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Sandvine Recruitment 2023 for Trainee – Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Trainee – Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Trainee – Software Engineer:
What skills do you bring:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Way above average Programming skills and awareness, primarily C/C++ /Java (2 required out of 3).
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP), L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP), L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge.
- Hands-on kernel programming skills with a deep understanding of operating systems in general and Linux/FreeBSD in particular.
- Microprocessor/Network processor programming skills are an asset.
- Scripting (Python and Database) technologies-related knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Excellent debugging, and troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution-level problems.
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills, and strong problem-solving skills
- Shape the future of the Internet with innovative products and solutions.
- Develop software on Sandvine’s leading-edge platforms collaborating with our solution architects and other technical leaders.
- Implement high-quality, high-performance code.
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems in test and in production.
- Software Engineers at Sandvine are smart passionate developers able to solve and implement complex problems with the most robust high quality solutions on the planet!
- Sandvine helps organizations engineer and operate world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence.
- By leveraging Sandvine’s machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation, operators can identify and adapt network behavior in real time.
- With Sandvine, organizations have the power of an automated platform from a single vendor that delivers a deeper understanding of their network data to drive faster and more informed decision-making.
- You will be part of the Core R&D team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn”.
- Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work.
- You will design, develop, test, and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high-performance platforms.
- And you will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and software development methodologies.
- Sandvine, the App QoE company, helps network service providers deliver the highest quality experience to consumers and enterprises.
- The company develops best-in-class solutions that analyze, optimize, and monetize OTT application traffic going through the networks.
- With contextual machine learning-based insights and real-time actions, Sandvine has become a global leader in Application Quality of Experience (QoE).
- As part of this innovative and exciting company, you will drive innovation in the app-driven cloud and hybrid solutions designed to accelerate time-to-value across network planning, engineering, and operations.
- Join the team and contribute to what makes Sandvine unique in the market: superior App QoE.
How to apply for Sandvine Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.