Sandvik Recruitment 2017 scheduled for role of Design Engineer for Mechanical Engineering graduates for Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Sandvik Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Last date||26 November 2017|
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have around 1-3 years of experience in cutting tool or related industry.
- Must have License & certification in SAP, UG-NX 8.5 , Team Center 10.1
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD is additional advantage.
- Have hands on experience for SAP EPLM
- Good working knowledge in UG-NX for CAD & CAM
- Have knowledge working in Team Center
- Awareness about ISO certification
- Have knowledge of designing of gauges & fixtures
- Should be able to work in a team.
- Self-motivated and result oriented person.
- Reviews product development requirements for compatibility with methods to determine cost and schedules.
- Integrates equipment and material capabilities to meet module target specifications and technology target specifications.
- Responsible for handing over method/process and equipment to production.
- Utilizes CAD (Computer Aided Design) or CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) systems to model new designs and produce detailed engineering drawings.
- Specifies precise new product functional requirements; designs, tests and integrates components to produce final designs; and evaluates the design’s overall effectiveness, cost, reliability and safety.
- Designs, develops, executes and evaluates fitness-for-use testing, product specifications and process validation plans; creates and reviews material part specifications and bills of materials
- Collaborates with internal manufacturing partners, contract manufacturers, designers and product.
- Ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
How to apply for Sandvik Recruitment 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 26 November 2017.
To Apply: Click here