SAMEER Recruitment 2019 – Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research(SAMEER) scheduled walk-in-interview for Research Scientist, the Project Assistant and Project Technician. Only 8 vacancies are announced by SAMEER in various disciplines. The candidates who completed ITI/Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech is eligible to attend the interview. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process SAMEER Jobs are given below.
About SAMEER: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai is a premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology under Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centres at Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
SAMEER Recruitment 2019:
SAMEER CEM Walk-in-Interview for Research Scientist/Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Research Scientist/Project Assistant|
|Walk-In Date||26, 27 & 30 August 2019|
For Research Scientist (Mechanical/Thermal):
- B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Working knowledge in Siemens-NX CAD & Nastran/ FloTHERM Software
- M.E / M.Tech in Thermal Stream / M.E. in CAD-CAM
For Research Scientist (Electronics):
- B.E/ B.Tech /ME /M.Tech with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade
- Discipline: Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)/Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Fresher or up to 3 years experience in any R&D institution or industry in Digital signal processing, Digital systems design using microcontroller & FPGA, Communication system design, Digital signal processing algorithms implementation in MATLAB/ SIMULINK and Application software development using LabVIEW/LabWindows software for electronic systems
For Project Assistant – B (Electronics):
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in any R&D institution or industry in measurements and testing of Digital systems using a microcontroller & FPGA, Communication system and Digital signal processing algorithms implemented in MATLAB/SIMULINK
For Project Assistant-C(Electronics):
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering (CSE) / M.Sc(Electronics/IT) with minimum 55 % marks or equivalent grade
- Minimum of 6 years experience in any R&D institution or industry in measurements and testing of Digital systems using microcontroller & FPGA, Communication System, Digital signal processing algorithms implemented in MATLAB/SIMULINK and Development, testing & evaluation of Application software using LabVIEW/ LabWindows software
For Project Technician-C(Electronics):
- ITI Trade in Electronics
- Minimum of 6 years Experience in assembling of components in PCBs, soldering micro/ nanodevices, wiring of sub-racks, racks, the conformal coating on PCBs, testing of components, PCBs, Analog/ Digital circuits, qualification testing of sub-systems/Systems, etc.,
- Freshers: 35
- Experienced: 45
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Research Scientist (Mechanical/Thermal): 2 posts
- For Research Scientist (Electronics): 2 posts
- For Project Assistant – B (Electronics): 1 post
- For Project Assistant-C(Electronics): 1 post
- For Project Technician-C(Electronics): 2 posts
- For Research Scientist (Mechanical/Thermal): Rs.30,000/Month
- For Research Scientist (Electronics): Rs.30,000 to Rs.38,000/Month
- For Project Assistant – B (Electronics): Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 23,300/Month
- For Project Assistant-C(Electronics): Rs.24,000 to Rs. 27,900/Month
- For Project Technician-C(Electronics): Rs.18,600 to Rs. 21,600/Month
- For Project Technician-C(Electronics): Trade test/Interview
- For Others: Written Test/Interview
How to apply for SAMEER CEM Walk-In-Interview 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and attend the interview in the following venue on respective dates.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- For Research Scientist (Mechanical/Thermal): 27 August 2019
- For Research Scientist: 30 August 2019
- For Project Assistant/Project Technician: 26 August 2019
Reporting Time: 8:30 AM – 9.00 AM
SAMEER – Centre for Electromagnetics,
CIT Campus, 2 nd cross Road,
Taramani, Chennai-600 113.
Documents to Carry:
- Duly filled application form (Available in the official website)
- 10th / 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate (Degree/Diploma/ITI certificate) from Government recognized institutions only
- Qualifying Exam consolidated Mark sheet
- Experience Certificates, if any
- Passport Size Photograph (pasted on the application form)
SAMEER Walk-in-Interview 2019 for ITI Apprentice Trainees:(Expired)
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Walk-In Date||30 July – 1 August 2019|
For PASAA/COPA candidates:
- The minimum qualification is 12th pass and Appeared or Passed ITI Final Year Exam.
For all other trades:
- 10th pass and Appeared or Passed ITI Final Year Exam
Note: Candidates should have a minimum of 55% marks in SSC/HSC.
- Rs 7002/- Month for PASAA/COPA trades
- Rs 7877/-Month for all other trades
Trade wise Vacancies:
- For Fitter: 05 posts
- For Turner: 02 posts
- For Machinist: 04 posts
- For Civil Engineer Assistant: 01 post
- For Electrician: 01 post
- For Electroplater: 01 post
- For Draftsman mechanical: 01 post
- For Electronic Mechanic: 16 posts
- For PASAA/COPA: 09 posts
- For IT & ESM: 01 post
- For Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-conditioning): 01 post
How to apply for SAMEER Walk-In-Interview 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the drive at the mentioned venue from 30 July 2019 to 1 August 2019.
For More Details: Click here
- For Fitter, Turner, Civil, Draftsman & Electrician: 30th July 2019
- For Electroplater, Machinist, AC Mechanic, PASAA/COPA, IT & SM: 31st July 2019
- For Electronic Mechanic: 1st August 2019
Time: 9: 30 AM [No candidates will be admitted after 10:00 AM]
SAMEER, I. I. T Campus,
Hill Side, Powai Mumbai 400076
Documents to carry:
- 10th/12thStandard Mark List
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Marks for all years
- Birth Date Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Cast Certificate
Note: Candidates should bring one set of Xerox copy of all documents for submission with the application along with originals.
SAMEER Walk-in-Interview 2019 for Apprentices:(Expired)
|Salary||Rs.7,709 – 10,500/- month|
|Venue Date||19th July 2019|
- Graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice
- Diploma in Electrical& Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Mechanic (ITI)
Note: Candidates should have passed Degree / Diploma in 2017, 2018 & 2019
For Trade Apprentices (ITI):
Eligible candidates for being engaged as an apprentice to undergo Apprenticeship
training in a designated trade, if he/she fulfils following eligibility criteria:
- Is not less than fourteen years of age
- Satisfies such standards of education as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time and physical fitness as may be prescribed.
- Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by the Director-General of Employment & Training (D.G.E. & T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai / Govt RI Centers
Age Limit (as on the Date of Interview):
- The upper age: 14 Years
For Graduate: Rs.10,500/- month
For Diploma: Rs.8,500/-month
For ITI: Rs.7709/-month
How to apply SAMEER Walk-in-Interview 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 19 July 2019 (Friday) between 9 AM to 11 AM.
For more details: Click here
Venu Date: 19 July 2019 (Friday) between 9 AM to 11 AM
[No candidates will be admitted after 11.00 AM]
SAMEER-Centre for Electromagnetics Central Polytechnic,
Campus,2nd Cross Road,
How to reach:
- The SAMEER-CEM campus is approximately 1.5 KMs away from Adyar Canal Corner/ Madhya Kailash Temple/ CLRI/Regional Labour Institute Bus Stop and located on the Central Polytechnic Campus.
- Bus route numbers to reach SAMEER Campus are given below
- 5 / 5C / M5C / from Parrys / Central Railway Station (Get down at Madhya Kailash Bus Stop).
- 5T from Vadapalani / T. Nagar Bus Terminus / Saidapet (Get down at Madya Kailash Bus Stop)
- 23C from Egmore Railway Station (up to Adyar Madhya Kailash Temple / Canal Bus Stop)
- M70/M70T/70K from Koyembedu Bus Terminus to Thiruvanmiyur (Get down at Madhya Kailash Bus Stop.
- MRTS Train Route: Get down at Indira Nagar MRTS Station on the Chennai Beach – Velachery Route.
- Duly Filled application form (available on the SAMEER-CEM website) the application form should not be sent by post.
- 10th / 12th Standard Mark List
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate (Degree or Provisional)
- Qualifying Exam consolidated Mark Sheet
- Birth Date Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Note: Candidates should bring self-attested one set of Photocopy of all documents along with originals.