SAMEER Recruitment 2018 – Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research Job notification for the post of Accounts Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Driver.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of SAMEER Recruitment are given below.
About SAMEER: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai is premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centers at Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
SAMEER Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Accounts Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Driver|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 29,200/-|
|Venue date||25 January 2018|
SAMEER Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Essential: A bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University
- Desirable: Working knowledge of accounting packages / ERPs (Tally / Oracle) and MS Office – Word, Excel & Power Point.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in accounts work such as salary, provident fund account, stores accounts, taxes, customs/ central excise, finalization of accounts and audit work.
- Experience in Central Govt. Department/ Educational or Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings will be desirable.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in clerical capacity in establishment matters/ administration / HR/ purchase/ stores /Secretarial work of senior officers, maintenance of records files, fixing appointments, liaison work, handling confidential documents, preparation of brief of cases to be put up to senior officers.
- Experience in Central Govt. Department/ Educational or Research Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings will be desirable.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th pass from a recognized Board/ University
- Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi, on Computer
- Degree from a recognized university
- 6 months’ Certificate Course on Computer Operation
- Must hold a valid light and heavy vehicle driving license
- Having accident free record and ability to carry out minor repairs to the vehicle
Experience: Minimum five years’ experience in driving light and heavy vehicles
SAMEER Recruitment Post wise vacancies: 10 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 2 Posts
- Administrative Assistant – 2 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Mumbai) – 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Kolkata) – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (Guwahati) – 1 Post
- Driver – 1 Post
- Accounts Assistant/Administrative Assistant: Below 30 years.
- Lower Division Clerk/Driver: Below 25 years.
Note: Not exceeding 40 years in case of the employees of SAMEER or the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Accounts Assistant/Administrative Assistant: Rs.29,200/-
- Lower Division Clerk/Driver: Rs. 19,900/-
SAMEER Recruitment Selection process:
Accounts Assistants, Administrative Assistants and LDCs, selection will be made on the basis of a two-stage written examination.
- The first stage examination will be of objective type and include questions related to General Knowledge, General English and General Mathematics.
- Only those who secure the cut-off marks in the first stage examination will be called for the second stage examination, which will be descriptive type in nature and will test the candidates’ writing ability and accounting ability, where applicable. The tests will be held at the city in which the vacancy is available.
LDCs, there will be skill test, as well.
Drivers, SAMEER may consider holding an objective type test, to assess the applicants’ knowledge of Hindi, English, traffic rules and working of a motor vehicle.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST, persons with disabilities and ex-servicemen)
Mode of payment: Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering And Research”, payable at Mumbai.
How to apply SAMEER Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 January 2018.After successfully submitted, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER),
IIT Campus, Hillside,
Powai, Mumbai 400076.
- Last date of Online Application: 25.1.2018
- Last date for Receipt of Online Application: 12.2.2018