Salesforce Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Intern for Prefinal year B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Salesforce Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Intern- AMTS- Dev|
- Enrolled in the prefinal year at a college/university
- Working towards a B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- As software engineering grads you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases.
- You will design and develop features that reaches millions of end users and enterprises who use our mission critical applications and services everyday to run their business, deliver high quality software through automated testing, and own your service in production with real time monitoring tools and frameworks.
- From day 1 you will learn, deliver releases to our customers and drive customer success for the largest enterprises in the world
How to apply Salesforce Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here