Salesforce Recruitment 2017 for post of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.S/M.S graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Salesforce Recruitment 2017:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and coding
- Knowledge or experience with large scale distributed systems is a nice to have
- Eat, sleep, and breathe large scale distributed systems and data platforms
- Working with HBase, Phoenix, HDFS, Yarn, Kafka, Spark, or equivalent large scale distributed systems technologies
- Building reliable, self-healing services on unreliable hardware.
- Designing, developing, and operating resilient distributed systems that run across thousands of compute nodes in datacenters around the globe
- Strong, heartfelt opinions on CAP theorem, sketching out different consistency models on a single napkin and defend each of them.
- You don’t just use open source projects, but are motivated to contribute to them
How to apply Salesforce Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here