Salesforce Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the post of Business Development Associate for MBA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Salesforce Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Business Development Associate (BDA) Trainee|
- MBA graduates from 2018 batch only (Sales & Marketing specialization)
- Minimum Percentage of 60% throughout with no standing backlogs
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player. Passion to excel in the sales world
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
- Engage with prospect organizations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
How to apply Salesforce Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here