Salesforce Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the post of Business Development Associate for MBA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Salesforce Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Business Development Associate (BDA) Trainee|
- MBA graduates from 2018 batch only (Sales & Marketing specialization)
- Minimum Percentage of 60% throughout with no standing backlogs
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player. Passion to excel in the sales world
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
- Engage with prospect organizations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
How to apply Salesforce Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here