Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Lab Assistant. There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment 2023 for Lab Assistant:
|Job Role||Lab Assistant|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
- Intermediate in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects or equivalent in the subject.
- Desirable: Experience teaching in a residential school in the concerned subject.
- Proficiency in teaching the concerned subject.
- Ability to converse fluently in English.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Candidate with higher qualifications will be preferred.
- Achievements in NCC / Sports/games / other extra-curricular activities.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ): Should be between 18 to 35 years.
Note: The relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable as per the Central Govt Rules.
Salary: Rs 34,170/-
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post ( UR )
Selection Process of Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment:
- The selection process includes a Written Test.
- Shortlisted candidates meeting all eligibility criteria will only be called for a written test.
- Information on the same will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through email.
- The list of candidates for class demonstration and interview will be declared subsequently based on the performance of candidates during the written test.
- Applications with attested copies of testimonials and non-refundable demand draft for an amount of Rs 500/- for General / OBC candidates.
- Rs 250/- for SC/ST Candidates.
How to apply for Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 31 March 2023.
For more details: Click here
For the Application Form: Click here
Note: Candidates are to clearly mention the name of the post applied on the top of Bio-data form and envelope.
Punjab – 144 601.