Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Lower Division Clerk(LDC). There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through postal on or before 30 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment 2023 for LDC:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
Lower Division Clerk:
- Typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of shorthand and ability to correspond in English will be considered an additional qualification.
- Ability to converse fluently in English.
- Should be well trained in Computers. Candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred.
Age Limit ( As on 01 July 2023 ): Should be between 18 to 50 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable as per the Central Govt Rules.
Salary: Rs 19,900 -63,200/-
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post(SC)
- The selection process includes a Written Test.
- Shortlisted candidates meeting all eligibility criteria will only be called for a written test.
- The names of shortlisted candidates and the date of the written test will be posted on the school website. Information on the same will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through email.
- The list of candidates for the skill / practical test will be declared subsequently based on the performance of candidates during the written test.
- Non-refundable demand draft for an amount of Rs 500/- for Gen/OBC candidates or Rs 250/- for SC/ST Candidates drawn in favour of “Principal Sainik School Kapurthala”.
How to apply for Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the Applications with attested copies of testimonials and non-refundable demand draft to the mentioned address on or before 30 September 2023.
For more details: Click here.
For the Application Form: Click here.
Punjab – 144 601.