Safran Off Campus Drive(Safran Identity & Security) for freshers B.E/B.Tech 2017 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Safran Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 3.2 LPA|
|Venue Date||25 February 2017|
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering /Information Technology)
- M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology)
- Minimum 60% and above from 10th onwards. No active backlog.
- 2017 pass out ONLY.
- Sound programming skill in C, Core Java
- Good understanding of design, coding, and testing
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Knowledge of Embedded C will be an advantage
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skill
Contribution in dynamic, passionate and highly productive engineering team producing cutting-edge software for SIM Cards, SMART cards and Security Products
- Online Test (consists of Logical Ability + English Comprehension+ Computer Programming +Automata) would be conducted by AMCAT (Aspiring Mind) as per the eligibility criteria of Safran Identity and Security
How to apply Safran Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by following link latest by 24 February 2017 and attend the drive on 25 February 2017
To Apply: Click here
Date: 25 February 2017-9 A.M Sharp
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway