Sabre Recruitment 2023 – Sabre is scheduled to hire for the role of Product Support Analyst I for Any degree graduates at the Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Sabre Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Product Support Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Product Support Analyst I: The candidates should possess Any degree.
- Experience in providing customer support
- Excellent English communication (Oral and Written)
- Strong customer service focus and problem-solving ability required
- Good computer software skills and Internet capabilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Flexibility in working hours. Ability to work different shifts, which may include weekends
- Provide support to customer applications questions and analyzes potential issues using diagnostic tools and recommending corrective actions
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations by delivering outstanding customer service
- Coordinate with various functions within the Company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
Associate Product Support:
- Under direct supervision, responsible for responding to routine customer inquiries regarding products.
- Analyzes problems using diagnostic tools to identify problem area(s) and recommend corrective action.
- Recommends solutions to customer application questions.
- Maintains log of problems so that recurring problems can be reported to product development.
- Follows-up and escalates unresolved problems to ensure resolution is accomplished and tracks calls to identify trends and provide feedback to internal departments and to customers.
How to Apply for Sabre Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here.