Sabre Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Associate Software QA Engineering for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Sabre Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software QA Engineering|
- Minimum Bachelor’s; Master’s degree preferred in IT science or related studies
- Minimum 1-3 year experience in software testing and automation.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal networking
- Analytical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Minimum one plus years of experience in using Selenium Web-Driver tool
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable of working independently and/or with testers
- Proven core Java programming knowledge
- Review business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Develop automated test cases using Selenium Java API/Frameworks/Libraries.
- Work with other team members in execution of automated test cases.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems and preparing test cases
- Conducts functional and test process consulting and coordinates testing groups
How to apply for Sabre Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here