Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
S10 Health eKnowledge Off Campus Drive 2020 – Campus interview by S10 Health for the role of Health Information Analyst-Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – 2019/ 2020 batch graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Health Information Analyst-Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc|
|Salary||Rs. 2.2 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Online Test Date||21 December 2020|
- B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc. (Any Stream)(Only 2019 & 2020 Batch)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills are must (English)
- Up to 2 Arrears can apply
- Willingness to work in US Shifts
- Interpretation & Documentation of Medical Encounter
- Training: In-house (Anatomy & Physiology /Electronic Health Records)
- Online test (Essay Writing & Audio test)
- Skype Interview
- HR interview for the selected candidates.
How to Apply for S10 Health Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 19 December 2020 and attend on 21 December 2020-8.30 A.M.
To Apply: Click here
College Address & Venue:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for Participation in the Recruitment Drive
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 17.12.2020.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on or before 19.12.2020.
- The candidates are instructed to ensure that they should have laptop with camera and headset along with good internet connection while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present online 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now