RVUNL Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) Job notifications for 2,412 vacancies of Helper-II. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RVUNL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Helper- II|
|Last Date||21 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Secondary School examination from RBSE/CBSE or equivalent thereto.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):18 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC & MBC candidates
- Others as per government policy.
Post wise vacancies: 2412 Posts
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (JVVNL) – 1360 Posts
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (AVVNL) – 391 Posts
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (JdVVNL) – 338 Posts
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (RRVPNL) – 323 Posts
RVUNL Recruitment Helper Selection Process :
- A computer based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode.
- Question paper shall consist of 100 “OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS” (multiple choice questions – MCQ) with four options of answers. Each question will carry one mark.
- Duration of Examination – 2 Hours (100 Marks)
- The syllabus and standard of exam: General Awareness – Xth Standard Gen. Science, Hindi, English, Elementary Maths & Gen. Knowledge with special emphasis on Rajasthan.
- All texts/questions except general Hindi and General English will be bilingual.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There shall be no minimum pass marks in the examination.
- There shall be no interview.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the merit to be prepared category wise for each company on the basis of marks secured in examination.
- UR (Annual income more than Rs.2.50 lakh): Rs.850/-
- UR (Annual income less than Rs.2.50 lakh)/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWD: Rs.550/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
Examination Centre: Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Indore, Delhi, Agra, Ahmedabad.
How to apply RVUNL Recruitment 2018 for Helper-II?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online applications: 7th September 2018
- Last date for online application: 21st September 2018
- Payment of Application fee: 7th September 2018 to 21st September 2018