Rudder Analytics Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Rudder Analytics Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Salary||CTC 3.48 LPA|
|Venue Date||4 April 2018|
|Last Date||3 April 2018|
- Only 2018 Batch in B.E /B.Tech (CS/IT/E&TC) or MCA, M.E./M. Tech/M.Sc (Comp Science)
- Minimum 55% in Graduation/Post-Graduation
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the recruitment process within last 6 months are not eligible.
Process details :
- Round 1: Aptitude test: pen and paper, duration: 45 minutes
- Round 2: Written programming test for shortlisted candidates from Round 1, duration: 90 minutes
- Round 3: Personal interview for shortlisted candidates from Round 2
How to apply Rudder Analytics Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 3 April 2018 and attend the drive at the following venue on 4 April 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: April 4th, 2018 Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),