Rudder Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for the role of Associate Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2021 Batch graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Rudder Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Associate Analyst (Data Analyst / Data Scientist / Data Engineer)|
|Salary||CTC 4 LPA|
|Venue Date||Informed Later|
|Last Date||4 May 2021|
- BE/BTech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication) (OR) MCA MSc (Computer Science/Information Technology) (OR) ME/MTech (Computer Science/Information Technology) (OR) CDAC Diploma
- 2021 Passout Batch Only
- Minimum 55% in Graduation/Post-graduation
Good to have:
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment of a young start-up.
- Ability to learn, unlearn and relearn.
- Eye for minute details.
- Passion to master new technologies and methodologies.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the recruitment process within last 6 months are not eligible.
- Interface with clients across geographies and business verticals, understand their business objectives and provide actionable and implementable solutions.
- Take complete ownership of projects, be resourceful to design and implement solution with impeccable quality and delight clients at each touchpoint through great communication and solution delivery.
- Design and develop operational and analytical dashboards using Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Pentaho, Domo, Klipfolio etc.
- Data Engineering development and data ETL/ELT process build through Talend, Alteryx, CloverDX etc. Build data pipelines on cloud services like Azure Data Factory, Airflow etc.
- Database management and data warehousing using PostgreSQL, Neo4j etc. on cloud services like Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure etc.; use of managed services like RedShift/BigQuery etc.
- Large-scale analytical/machine-learning programming using various platforms including Python, Tensorflow etc.
Process details :
- Time-slots and other process details will be informed to students via email during registration.
How to apply Rudder Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 4 May 2021-9 P.M
To Apply: Click here
For Job Description: Click here
Venue: Tests and interviews will be held online
CTC: 4 LPA
Date: May 2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now