RRCAT Recruitment 2020 – Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has invites the online job application for the post of Trade Apprentices for 70 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in respective trade are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can register in NAPS portal and then apply for this post online on or before 28 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Meanwhile, candidates who are looking for the upcoming jobs in Government, Bank & IT sectors can visit the freshersvoice page to get the job details.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology – RRCAT was the parent organisation of the department of atomic energy by the government of India. The purpose of this centre is to engage in nuclear physics and R&D in non-nuclear research in the area of lasers and related technologies
RRCAT Recruitment 2020:
RRCAT Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last Date||28 February 2020|
- Candidates should pass 10th + ITI in the respective trade from the recognized university
Respective trade: Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Draughtsman (Mechanical)/(Civil), Welder (Gas and Electric), Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Surveyor, Plumber, Carpenter, Mason, Electrician, Electroplater, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Food Production (Vegetarian), Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances/ Technician Power Electronics System/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics
Note: Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2018 or after 2018. Candidates who passed out ITI in 2017 or before are not eligible to apply.
The date of birth of the candidates shall be between 01.04.1998 and 31.03.2002
Trade Wise Vacancies: Total – 70 Posts
- Fitter: 18 posts
- Machinist: 02 posts
- Turner: 02 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 06 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 01 posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 02 posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 03 posts
- Surveyor: 02 post
- Plumber: 03 post
- Carpenter: 02 post
- Mason: 01 post
- Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic: 16 posts
- Electrician: 06 posts
- Electroplater: 02 posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 02 posts
- Food Production (Vegetarian): 02 posts
RRCAT Recruitment Selection Process for Trade Apprentices:
Selection will be based on the merit list.
How to Apply RRCAT Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates first register in NAPS apprenticeship portal and then apply for this post online at (www.rrcat.gov.in) website on or before 28 February 2020.
NAPS Apprenticeship Portal: Click here
For More Details & Apply: Click here
RRCAT Recruitment 2019 for (DPOF/A):(Expired)
|Job Role||Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman|
|Last Date||08 Aug 2019|
RRCAT Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Completion of HSC (Science with Chemistry)with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Need a Heavy Vehicle Driving License with a minimum one year of Driving experience.
- For fireman, position candidates should have the Certification course in Fire Fighting equipment.
- Height: 165 cms (minimum)
- Weight: 50 Kgs (minimum)
- Chest: 81 cms (minimum)
- Chest: minimum of 86 cms (expansion)
- Vision: 6/6, without wearing glasses/any other aid.
Note: Night blindness will be disqualified.
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 25 Years.
- Ex-servicemen/departmental candidates(central government civilian employees)
- Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
- Residents of J&K during the period from the 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Widows/divorced women/women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not re-married
RRCAT Recruitment 2019 selection process for DPOF/A:
- The selection process is based on the physical test and followed by the driving test.
- Those Selected candidates only can move to the next level of the screening examination.
- Next level of examination has two stages, their details are given below.
Stage 1 (Preliminary Test):
The candidates who got selected in the physical and driving test will be called for screening examination. This section contains 50 multiple choice questions and the duration for this test is 1 hour.
- Mathematics: 20 questions
- Science: 20 questions
- General Awareness: 10 questions
Stage 2 (Advanced Test) :
- All candidates screened in stage 1 will be called for advanced test.
- The test will contain 50 Multiple Choice Questions related to the course.
- Duration of test for 2 hours.
- Final selection is based on the scores of stage 2 marks.
Note: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
How to apply RRCAT Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online, the last date for the application submission is 08 Aug 2019.
For more details: click here
Application form: click here