RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Indian Railway RRB announced vacancies for paramedical category on 4 March 2019.Candidates who looks for Dietician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiographer, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Dental Hygienist vacancies in Railway Department can use this opportunity to join in Railway.The detailed eligiblity and application process for RRB Paramedical Recruitment are given in below.
Indian Railway Paramedical Recruitment notification consists of all major paramedical vacancies available in Indian Railways.Candidates can try for RRB NTPC Recruitment if they have other qualifications.Under NTPC Category Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Station Master & Other vacancies are released.Candidates who looks for Railway Recruitment can use these opportunities to join Railways
|Job Role||Dietician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiographer, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Dental Hygienist & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.44,900/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2 April 2019|
Indian Railway Paramedical Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. (OR)
- B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognised institution.
- B.Sc (Nursing). (OR)
- Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed
- 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
- Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent. AND
- Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India. AND
- Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist
- B.Sc., plus
- Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR)
- Two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution
Graduation in Sociology / Social Work /Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
Health And Malaria Inspector:
- B.Sc having studied Chemistry as Main /Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course. Plus
- One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector (OR)
- One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training.
- B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/subsidiary subjects or eqivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or eqyivalent (OR)
- B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician. The candidate should have Registration with the concerned Council /Licensing body.
- B.Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology (OR)
- B.Sc and Three years experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician in Reputed
Physiotherapist: Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized
institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR)
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent
and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician /
Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized Insitute.
- Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis
Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and
- 2 years experience in the related field.
10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory
Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a
Lady Health Visitor
12th (+2 stage) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course
from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments.
- 12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR)
- Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology /Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Dietician/Lab Superintendent/Optometrist/Speech Therapist/ECG Technician/Lab Asst/ Dental Hygienist/Health And Malaria Inspector/Physiotherapist: 18 to 33 years
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Dialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Extension Educator: 22 to 35 years
- Perfusionist: 21 to 40 years
- Pharmacist: 20 to 35
- Radiographer: 19 to 33
- Lady Health Visitor: 18 to 30 years
RRB Paramedical Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 1937 Posts
- Dietician – 7 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 7 Posts
- Dental Hygienist – 6 Posts
- Dialysis Technician – 6 Posts
- Extension Educator – 6 Posts
- Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III – 6 Posts
- Lab Superintendent Grade III – 6 Posts
- Optometrist – 4 Posts
- Perfusionist – 6 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 6 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade III – 5 Posts
- Radiographer – 5 Posts
- Speech Therapist – 5 Posts
- ECG Technician – 4 Posts
- Lady Health Visitor – 4 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade II – 3 Posts
RRB Paramedical Vacancies-Regional Wise:
- RRB-Allahabad-176 Posts
- RRB-Bhopal-48 Posts
- RRB-Bhubaneswar-35 Posts
- RRB-Bilaspur-40 Posts
- RRB-Chandigarh-197 Posts
- RRB-Chennai-173 Posts
- RRB–Gorakhpur-66 Posts
- RRB-Guwahati-117 Posts
- RRB-Jammu-Srinagar-70 Posts
- RRB-Kolkata-236 Posts
- RRB-Malda-45 Posts
- RRB-Mumbai-232 Posts
- RRB-Muzaffarpur-26 Posts
- RRB-Patna-76 Posts
- RRB-Ranchi-38 Posts
- RRB-Secunderabad-112 Posts
- RRB-Siliguri-30 Posts
- Dietician/Staff Nurse: Rs.44,900/-
- Dental Hygienist/Dialysis Technician/Extension Educator/Health And Malaria Inspector / Lab Superintendent/Perfusionist/Physiotherapist: Rs.35,400/-
- Optometrist/ECG Technician/Lady Health Visitor: Rs.25,500/-
- Pharmacist/Radiographer/Speech Therapist: Rs.29,200/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs.21,700/-
RRB Paramedical Recruitment – Selection Process:
- There shall be a CBT (Computer based test) followed by document verification.
- The Question paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates.
- The question papers shall be of objective multiple choice type with four options. Only one of these four options will be the correct answer.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment-Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning||10|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: UR/EWS is 40%, OBC & SC is 30% and ST is 25%.
- For GEN/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-Sm/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backwards: Rs.250/-
Modes of Payment:
- Online mode through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI
- SBI Bank Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI
- Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized post office
How to apply RRB ParaMedical Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply all these RRB ParaMedical vacancies in online latest by 2 April 2019. Candidates may apply online on respective RRB Zone websites.
For More details: Click here
- Date of Publication in Employment News: 23.02.2019
- Date of Publication in official websites of RRBs: 04.03.2019
- Opening date of online registration of application: 04.03.2019
- Closing date of online registration of application: 02.04.2019
- Closing date of offline payment 04.04.2019
- Closing date of online payment 05.04.2019
- Closing date of online submission of application complete in all respects: 07.04.2019
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now