RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment 2019 notifications for Junior Stenographer, Junior Translator, Chief Law Assistant, Lab Assistant, Cook, Photographer, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher & Others. The detailed eligibility and RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment application process are given below.Candidates can check other Indian Railway Recruitment 2019.
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Stenographer, Jr. Translator, Chief Law Assistant, Lab Assistant, PGT, TGT & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.47,600/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date (Extended)||
22 April 2019
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Stenographer (Hindi):
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
- The shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 65 minutes.
Junior Stenographer (English):
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
- The shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 50 minutes
Junior Translator: Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree level.
Staff And Welfare Inspector
- Graduation + any one of the following qualifications: Diploma in Labour Welfare / Social Welfare or LLB with Labour Laws OR Diploma in Labour Laws OR
- PG Diploma in Personnel Management or MBA with paper in Personnel Management or MBA/HR
Chief Law Assistant: A University Degree in Law with 3-year’s standing practice as a
pleader at Bar.
Lab Assistant: 10+2 or it’s equivalent with Science (Physics and Chemistry) as subjects or its equivalent and Diploma/Certificate in Lab. Technology from recognized Board/ Institute.
Finger Print Examiner: 10+2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board And A Certificate issued by the All India Board for Examination of Finger Print Experts conducted by the Govt. of India.
Head Cook/Cook: 10+2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board with Craftsmanship
in Cookery from a recognized Institute.
Senior Publicity Inspector/Publicity Inspector: Degree from recognized University
and Diploma in Public Relations / Advertising / Journalism / Mass Communication from
a recognized institution / University.
Photographer: 10+2 or its equivalent. Diploma in Photography/Digital photography/ videography from a recognized/reputed institute in India and Diploma certificate in Computer Aided photo/video editing from a recognized reputed institute.
Post Graduate Teacher:
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant sujects.
- B.Ed. or equivalent Degree from recognised University.
- Proficiency in teaching in English medium.
Trained Graduate Teacher: Graduate from a recognized University with relevant disciplines from a recognized Institute.
Physical Training Instructor:
- 10+2 or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2 -years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Graduation and 2 -years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Music Mistress: B.A. Degree with Music, as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
Dance Mistress: Degree in Dance from a recognized University (4-years Course) OR Diploma in Dance from a recognized Institution (5-years).
Laboratory Assistant (School): 10+2 or it’s equivalent with Science and 1-year experience in Pathological & Bio-Chemical Laboratory.
Note: Those awaiting results of the final examination of educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019) – RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment:
- Junior Stenographer/Lab Assistant/Head Cook/Cook: 18 to 30 years
- Junior Translator/Staff And Welfare Inspector/Senior Publicity Inspector/Publicity Inspector/Photographer: 18 to 33 years
- Chief Law Assistant: 18 to 40 years
- Finger Print Examiner: 20 to 35 years
- Post Graduate Teacher/Trained Graduate Teacher/Physical Training Instructor/Assistant Mistress/Music Mistress/Dance Mistress /Laboratory Assistant: 18 to 45 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Other vacancies as per government policy
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment – Name of Posts: 1665 Posts
Non Teaching Posts
- Junior Stenographer / Hindi
- Junior Stenographer / English
- Junior Translator/ Hindi
- Staff And Welfare Inspector
- Chief Law Assistant
- Lab Assistant Grade III Chemist And Metallurgist
- Finger Print Examiner
- Head Cook
- Senior Publicity Inspector
- Publicity Inspector
- Post Graduate Teacher / Biology
- Post Graduate Teacher / English
- Post Graduate Teacher / Geography
- Post Graduate Teacher / Physics
- Post Graduate Teacher / Political Science
- Post Graduate Teacher / Computer Science
- Trained Graduate Teacher / Computer Science
- Trained Graduate Teacher / Home Science
- Trained Graduate Teacher / Hindi
- Trained Graduate Teacher / Social Science
- Physical Training Instructor (English Medium)
- Assistant Mistress (Junior School)
- Music Mistress
- Dance Mistress
- Laboratory Assistant/school
RRB Zone wise vacancies: 1665 Posts
|Zone||No. of Posts|
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment – Salary details:
- Post Graduate Teacher: Rs.47,600/-
- Chief Law Assistant/Trained Graduate Teacher/Physical Training Instructor: Rs.44,900/-
- Junior Translator/Staff And Welfare Inspector/Finger Print Examiner/Senior Publicity Inspector/Assistant Mistress/Music Mistress/Dance Mistress: Rs.35,400/-
- Head Cook/Publicity Inspector: Rs.29,200/-
- Junior Stenographer/Photographer/Laboratory Assistant: Rs.25,500/-
- Cook: Rs.19,900/-
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Stenography Skill Test (SST)/Translation Test (TT)/Performance Test (PT)/Teaching Skill Test (TST) (as applicable) and document verification and medical examination thereafter.
Computer Based Test(CBT): (except for Junior Stenographer)
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||15|
Computer Based Test(CBT): (For Junior Stenographer)
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
|Hindi or English Language||50||100|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: UR-40%, EWS-40%, OBC-30%, SC-30% and ST-25%.
Note: These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- All candidates except the categories below: Rs.500/-
- For PwBDs / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates/candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/Economically Backward Class: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment:
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI.
- OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI
- OFFLINE fee payment through Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of
Computerized Post Office.
How to apply RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
7 April 2019. [Last date extended up to 22 April 2019]
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for Online Registration and submission of Applications: 08.03.2019
- Closing Date for submission of Online application: 22.04.2019
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee
- Online Payment (Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI): 28.04.2019
- Payment of Application Fees through SBI Bank Challan: 26.04.2019
- Payment of Application Fees through Post Office Challan: 26.04.2019
- Final submission of Applications: 30.04.2019
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule between June – July 2019