RR Donnelley Walk-in Drive scheduled for MBA/Any degree graduates for a role of Research Associates/ Senior Research Associates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
RR Donnelley Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Research Associates/ Senior Research Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue date||11 to 13 June 2018|
- Any Graduation (Preferably MBA graduates are considered)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical, reasoning & logical skills
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Ability to function in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule during day, night and weekend shifts.
Note: Candidate should not have a gap of more than 30 days in between change of employment or education.
- Ability to work with an established team, monitor the distribution of research reports to the clients vendor websites using the clients web-based applications.
- Execute manual and automatic jobs. Candidate must be able to learn the production procedures and integrate themselves into the team.
- First point of contact for all incoming requests and issues. Have to Interact with clients from onshore & communicate feedback
- Work with the onshore team to implement rule adjustments effectively
- Assist in determining the impact of a particular approach taken on a project on the entire workflow and largely the business.
- Handle all escalations from Onshore, sales or development team
- Partner with Sales team including assisting in ensuring their adherence to response policies, timing SLAs, and tracking requirements
- Perform other duties assigned
How to apply RR Donnelley Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 11 to 13 June 2018.
Venue Date & Time: 11th June to 13th June 2018 at 11:00 am onwards
RR Donnelley India Outsource Private Limited
Floor 6, Prestige Polygon
471, Anna Salai, Teynampet,
Chennai, Tamilnadu- 600018
Contact Person: Maria David