RPF Recruitment 2019 – Railway Protection Force (RPF) & Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) announced 798 jobs for Constable (Ancillary) in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RPF Recruitment 2019: Constable
|Job Role||Constable (Ancillary)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||1 January 2019|
|Last Date||30 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board.
Note: Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
|Category||Height (Male)||Height (Female)||Chest (Only Male)|
|UR/OBC||165 Cms||157 Cms||80 – 85 Cms|
|SC/ST||160 Cms||152 Cms||76.2 – 81.2 Cms|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas & others||163 Cms||155 Cms||80 – 85 Cms|
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC NonCreamy Layer candidates
- Others as per govt rules
RPF Recruitment – Trade wise vacancies: 9739 Posts
- Constable (Water carrier) – 452 Posts
- Constable (Safaiwala) – 199 Posts
- Constable (Washerman) – 49 Posts
- Constable (Barber) – 49 Posts
- Constable (Mali) – 7 Posts
- Tailor – 20 Posts
- Cobbler – 22 Posts
|Zonal Railway||Total Posts|
|SR, SWR & SCR||35|
|CR, WR, WCR & SECR||89|
|ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||271|
|NR, NER, NWR & NCR||111|
|RPSF (Male only)||259|
RPF Recruitment – Constable Selection Process:
The recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Trade Test & Document Verification (DV).
Computer Based Test (CBT):
- For Constable: The standard of examination will be 10th/Matric level.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Total Duration: 45 min.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: 35% marks (30 % marks by SC and ST candidates).
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||20|
- For all candidates except below categories: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-SM/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class candidates: Rs.250/-
Note: For General candidates, Rs.400/- refunded & SC/ST/Ex-SM/Female/Minorities/EBC candidates Rs.250/- will be refunded after appearing CBT Test.
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – through Internet Banking or debit/credit cards.
- Offline Mode – SBI Bank Challan Payment mode & Post Office Challan Payment mode
Examination Centre: For all Zonal Railways and RPSF.
How to apply RPF Recruitment 2019 for Constable?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 January 2019 to 30 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 1 Jan 2019)
- Date of Opening of Online registration: 01/01/2019
- Date of Closing of Online registration: 30/01/2019
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 01/02/2019
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 02/02/2019
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): February/March 2019
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now