RPF Recruitment 2018 – Railway Protection Force (RPF) & Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) announced 9,739 jobs for Constable, Sub-Inspectors. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RPF Recruitment 2018: Constable/SI
|Job Role||Constable, Sub-Inspector|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||1 June 2018|
|Last Date||30 June 2018|
Constable (Executive): SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board.
Sub Inspector (Executive): Graduate from a recognized University.
Note: Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
|Category||Height (Male)||Height (Female)||Chest (Only Male)|
|UR/OBC||165 Cms||157 Cms||80 – 85 Cms|
|SC/ST||160 Cms||152 Cms||76.2 – 81.2 Cms|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas & others||163 Cms||155 Cms||80 – 85 Cms|
Age limit(As on 01.07.2018):
- Constable: 18 to 25 years
- Sub Inspector: 20 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC NonCreamy Layer candidates
- Others as per govt rules
RPF Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 9739 Posts
|SR, SWR & SCR||804||927|
|CR, WR, WCR & SECR||440||712|
|ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||1287||1391|
|NR, NER, NWR & NCR||1046||1006|
|SR, SWR & SCR||126||52|
|CR, WR, WCR & SECR||144||56|
|ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||287||112|
|NR, NER, NWR & NCR||173||69|
RPF Recruitment Selection Process:
The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).
Computer Based Test (CBT):
- For Constable: The standard of examination will be 10th/Matric level.
- For Sub-Inspector: The standard of examination will be graduation level.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Total Duration: 90 min.
- Candidates to obtain 35% marks (30 % marks by SC and ST candidates) to qualify in the CBT.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||35|
- For all candidates except below categories: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-SM/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class candidates: Rs.250/-
Note: For General candidates, Rs.400/- refunded & SC/ST/Ex-SM/Female/Minorities/EBC candidates Rs.250/- will be refunded after appearing CBT Test.
Examination Centre: For all Zonal Railways and RPSF.
How to apply RPF Recruitment 2018 for Constable/SI?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 June to 30 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Opening of Online registration: 01/06/2018
- Date of Closing of Online registration: 30/06/2018
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 2 July 2018
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 5 July 2018
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): In September and October 2018