Rockwell Collins Recruitment scheduled to hire Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Rockwell Collins Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- 0 – 1 year (Relevant experience in .Net or Java is required)
- Participate and assist in projects with varying degrees of flexibility.
- May serve as project or technical lead for relatively simple projects with limited choice of approach.
- Confer and coordinate with other software developers when modifications are required to multiple modules or applications.
- Analyze, design and develop simple applications or portions of more complex applications.
- Works on assigned tasks under direct to moderate supervision.
- Has limited to moderate degree of freedom to perform assigned tasks within schedule and cost.
- Estimates project resources requirements for small size projects.
- Expected to coordinate activities with support personnel and other team members, including developers and regional organizations.
- Assist in developing functional specifications where applicable.
- Develop/modify programs based on functional specifications, investigate and understand new technologies, assist/conduct in test planning & unit- tests, participate in code review and performance monitoring.
- May begin to interface with internal customers.
- Individual job duties may vary
How to apply Rockwell Collins Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now