Roche Recruitment 2023 – Roche is scheduled to hire for the role of Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Roche Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of data engineering concepts, data structures, and algorithms.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language commonly used in data engineering, such as Python, R etc.
- AI experience/exposure or familiarity with AI principles is required. Courses and comfort level with at least one of the following: computer programming, machine learning, graph theory, algorithms, statistics, SQL and linear algebra are essential for success. Experience with major programming languages is beneficial. Demonstrated initiative/innovation in coursework and projects.
- Familiarity with SQL and experience in working with relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Technology, i.e AWS, GCP.
- Basic knowledge of big data technologies and frameworks, such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, or Kafka.
- Understanding of data modeling concepts and experience with data modeling tools.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and manage tasks effectively.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Interns will utilize statistics and computer science to solve complex problems. The AI Fairness intern will interact with vast amounts of healthcare data (external data sources, digital, etc.).
- Interns will be responsible for designing and developing AI fairness solutions like data bias, algorithmic bias assessment modules.
- Interns are expected to help formulate analytical questions, perform AI fairness testing, deployment, and integrate feedback rapidly.
- Candidates need to have an open mind and ability to take concepts developed by other industries and apply them to healthcare.
- Candidates should be effective communicators and good team players. Candidates who have coursework, projects, and evidence of interest in data science (e.g. participating in Kaggle competitions) but lack industry experience are ideal for this position.
- We are looking for candidates for internships in Trustworthy/Fair AI and skilled Data QA Engineer Intern to join our team.
- As a Trustworthy/Fair AI Intern, you will have the opportunity to work and gain hands-on experience in designing and developing Trustworthy AI assessment framework and modules.
- This internship is specifically designed for university students who are passionate about data and ethical development of AI/ML modules and are eager to apply their knowledge in a real-world setting.
How to Apply for Roche Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.