RML Hospital Recruitment 2020 – Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) – 102 posts. Candidates who completed their MBBS are eligible to apply for this post. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the filled application form to the following postal on or before 06 to 07 July 2020 and attend the walk-in on 09 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH): Formerly known as Willingdon Hospital in New Delhi has 1420 beds. In 1932 it was founded with only 54 beds by the British Raj for their government staff. The hospital is spread over 30 acres, with 4 acres of land set aside for its Nurse’s Hostel. The hospital also has current plans for the construction of a Doctor’s Hostel on its free land, and it has emergency services. Because of its well-positioned location, it is one of the most prestigious Central Government hospitals.
RML Hospital Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Residents (Non-Academic)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in Date||09 July 2020|
|Last Date||06 to 07 July 2020|
- MBBS from a recognized University.
- Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Only those candidates who have completed their Internship are eligible
Age Limit (09.07.2020):
- For UR – 30 Years
- For OBC – 33 Years
- For SC/ST – 35 Years
- For Persons with Disability – 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates)
Salary Details: Pay scale Rs. 56100-1,77,500/- plus applicable admissible allowances in pay matrix (level 10) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 at entry level.
RML Hospital Recruitment Selection Process for Junior Resident:
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
- After scrutiny of documents, the list of eligible candidates and schedule of interview will be published on the hospital website on 8th July 2020.
- Eligible candidates will present themselves for interview at Academic Section, Academic Block, ABVIMS Building at 9:30 A.M. on the date specified for the interview of the Junior Residents along with all relevant documents in original
How to Apply RML Hospital Recruitment 2020 for Junior Resident?
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to submit, duly filled application forms along with all required document (Self-attested photocopies) to the following address on or before 06 to 07 July 2020 between 10 AM to 3.30 PM. Eligible candidates should attend the interview on 09 July 2020 at 9:30 A.M to the below venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
H.A.II Section Academic Block,
Date: 09 July 2020 Time: 9:30 AM