Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd, also known as Vizag Steel, is a government-owned steel producer based in Visakhapatnam, India. Vizag steel is one of the prime producers of long steel products in the country such as Wire Rod Coils, Structurals, Special Steel, Rebars, Product Mix, Wire Rod Coils, Structurals, Special Steel, Rebars, etc. Vizag invited applications for the position of TRADE APPRENTICE. RINL Vizag Steel Admit Card for the exam of trade apprentice will be out on August 2, 2021, from 10 AM onwards. The exam will be conducted on August 8th. For more details regarding the job role, salary details, vacancies availble and much more. Visit – RINL Vizag Steel – Trade Apprentice Details. More details regarding the download of the RINL Vizag Steel admit card, exam pattern, and other exam-related details are given below.
Steps To Download RINL Vizag Steel admit card:
Admit card is mandatory for allowing the candidates to take up the exam. If you fail to provide your admit card you will be forbidden from taking up the exam. The Examination center for online Computer Based Test is at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates have to appear the CBT at his/her own expense.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Vizag Steel – https://rinl.onlineregistrationforms.com
Step 2: On the 2nd of August at 10 AM, the active link for downloading the RINL Vizag Steel admit card will be made available on their website.
Step 3: Click on the link and you will be taken to a login page.
Step 4: Enter the login credentials that you used during the time of applying. And your admit card will be available there for download.
Step 5: Take a printout of your admit card for future use.
- Computer Based Test is of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s). There will be 4 options from which the candidates should answer with one correct option.
- Total number of questions – 150 questions
- Total marks – 150. Each correct answer carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The computer-based test is of two sections. Aptitude and Technical. Each section is for 75 marks. (75 + 75 = 150).
- Aptitude – General Knowledge, Working English, and General Aptitude i.e. Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation, etc.
- Technical – Questions for each Trade as per Trade Syllabus of ITI (Govt. prescribed).
- The final selection is purely based on the marks obtained in the CBT.
- Qualifying marks for each section is as follows:
- 50 percentile – Un-Reserved and EWS candidates
- 40 percentile – SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates
Verification Of Documents:
The candidates who have qualified the CBT will be called for document verification. Only those candidates who have completed the document verification will be given an appointment for the apprentice position. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Documents Verification.
1) 10th pass/ Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board for proof of date of birth.
2) SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates.
3) A valid OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
4) Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit
5) Any other certificate(s), if applicable.
Mock Test Instructions:
Before taking up the Computer-Based Test, if the candidates need to know about the test environment and instructions related to the CBT, the candidates can visit the given manual to clearly understand the CBT.
Mock Test Manual – English Manual.
Mock Test Manual – Telugu Manual.
Most of the details regarding the RINL Vizag Steel Exam, and RINL Vizag Steel admit card have been covered. For further more details you can visit their official website.
When will the link to download RINL Vizag Steel Admit Card for Trade Apprentice ?
You can download it on August 2, 2021, from 10 AM onwards.
Whom should I contact for any queries related to the exam ?
Phone No - 0265 – 6118195 (for English language) 0265 – 6118199 (for Telugu language). E-Mail - email@example.com . Timing - 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now