RFCL Recruitment 2018 – Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Job notifications for the post of Engineer, Officer, Sr Chemist and Assistant Manager in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RFCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer, Officer, Sr Chemist, Asst Manager|
|Experience||Engineer/Officer-1 yr; Asst. Manager – 2 yrs|
Assistant Manager: Rs.20,600-46,500/-
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||15 May 2018|
RFCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.)/ AMIE in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks
- B.E. / B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) with Diploma in Industrial Safety with minimum 60% marks
Sr Chemist: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks
Officer/Asst Manager(HR): MBA/ Integrated MBA/ Post Graduate Degree or Diploma of minimum 02 years duration in HRM/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University / Institute. Degree in Law (LLB) is desirable.
- Degree in Law (LLB) or
- 05 years Integrated LLB Preference will be given to candidates having Company Secretary Qualification/ Diploma in Corporate Laws.
Accounts Officer/Asst Manager (F&A): CA or CMA or Two years MBA with specialization in Finance (Candidates with dual specialization or General MBA shall not be eligible to apply.).
Officer (Pharmacy): Degree in Pharmacy from an institute recognized by Pharmacy Council of India / AICTE
Note: Educational Qualification should be on full time regular basis with minimum 60% marks, except for CA/CMA/CS/AMIE.
Age limit(As on 30.04.2018):
- Engineer/Officer/Sr Chemist: Below 30 years
- Assistant Manager: Below 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for “UR” PwBD candidates
- 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST candidates
- 13 years for PwBD-OBC(NCL) candidates
RFCL Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 47 Posts
- Engineer (Chemical) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Chemical) – 2 Posts
- Engineer (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical) – 5 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager(Instrumentation) – 1 Post
- Sr Chemist (Chemical Lab) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Chemical Lab) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Safety) – 1 Post
- Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 1 Post
- Materials Officer (Materials) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Materials) – 4 Posts
- Officer (HR) – 5 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR) – 6 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 1 Post
- Accounts Officer (F&A) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (F&A) – 1 Post
- Officer(Pharmacy) – 2 Posts
RFCL Recruitment Selection process:
- The candidates will be shortlisted and called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in online application form.
- Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance of shortlisted candidates in online/written test, if conducted and/or personal interview.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 700/- (No fee for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD candidates)
Mode of payment: Internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
How to apply for RFCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 11.04.2018
- Last date for online application: 15.05.2018
- Cut-Off date for all eligibility: 30.04.2018