RFCL Recruitment 2019 – Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Job notifications for Non-Executive posts of Junior Engineering Assistant Gr-II (Production). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RFCL Recruitment 2019: JEA
|Job Role||Junior Engineering Assistant (Production)|
|Job Location||Ramagundam (Telangana)|
|Last Date||14 March 2019|
RFCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or 03 years Regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering from University/Institute recognized by UGC/ AICTE/ State Technical Board/appropriate Statutory Authority.
Note: Candidates possessing higher technical/professional qualifications such as Degree in Engineering, MSc etc., in the relevant field/discipline will also be considered eligible.
Age limit (As on 31.12.2018): 18 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per govt rules.
Selection Process of JEA for RFCL Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test. The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
- The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions
would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Diploma/Course, as applicable for each post & discipline, and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- There will be no interview and selection of the candidates for appointment shall be made purely on the basis of marks obtained in online test and subject to verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 50%
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Examination Centre: Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna,
Bhubneswar, Kochi, Pune, Amrawati, Ramagundam, Chennai, Bangaluru, Kolkata, Karimnagar, Pedapalli, Mancherial.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now