Revenue Department Recruitment 2019 – Revenue Department of Karnataka announced 51 vacancies of Village Accountant Officers at Raichur. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Revenue Department Recruitment 2019:
Revenue Department Raichur Recruitment – Village Accountant:
|Job Role||Village Accountant Officer|
|Job Location||Raichur (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||22 February 2019|
- Must have passed Pre-Unversity Examination in Karnataka State Board or 12th standard examination conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Education) or ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education).
- Must have knowledge of Computer Fundamentals of MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint & Internet.
Age Limit (As on 22.02.2019):
- For General Merit: 18 to 35 years
- For 2A,2B,3A & 3B Category: 18 to 38 years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01 Category: 18 to 40 years
Age Relaxations: 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates & Others as per Govt rules.
List of vacancies: 51 Posts
- HK Region – 41 Posts
- Non-HK Region – 10 Posts
Raichur Revenue Department VA Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on merit in CBSE or ICSE 12th class marks percentage. Shortlisted candidates are called for original documents verification and interview.
- For General & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01 & PWD candidates: Rs.150/-
How to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 22 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Notification: 19th January 2019
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application: 23rd January 2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 22nd February 2019
- Payment of Application Fee through Online: 23rd January 2019 to 22nd February 2019
- Last Date Payment of Application Fee through Challan: 27th February 2019