Resideo Off Campus Drive 2023 – Resideo is scheduled to hire an Engineering Intern & Engineering Test Engineer I for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Resideo Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern/Engineering Test Engineer I|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
You Must Have
- Must be a current full-time student.
- Bachelor’s degree students, Graduates of 2023.
- Strong knowledge in the fundamental concepts of OOP and Database
- Strong knowledge on Data structures and Algorithms
- Should be a good team player and able to communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders
- Should be a fast learner; Can quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
- Work with Senior team members to analyze, design, implement proof of concepts, address issues and implement solutions in backend cloud services which supports the customer facing front end applications for Resideo products and services
- Actively learn new technologies and contribute to technical improvements using the engineering knowledge and principles.
- Actively collaborate with the team members and be a strategic problem solver
- Actively nurture and take the new ideas on technology and products to next level and demonstrate with the required solutions and proof of concepts
Engineering Test Engineer I:
You Must Have: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Setup test benches and equipment
- Test/Product Debug
- Verification and Validation
- Customer Support
- Some experience with [list SW environments or compilers] and/or [list HW tools and environments used]
- Experience with [product family] equipment or other [industry] products is a plus
- Teamwork Individuals who take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Individuals that assemble facts from various areas, analyze data, and provide informed recommendations Effectively using data to make intelligent decisions Ability to drive incremental improvements in everyday situations Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complex tasks
- Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products.
- Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year.
- We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees
How to Apply for Resideo Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: