Replicon Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire for the post of Sales Development Trainee for Any degree – 2017/2018/2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and drive process is mentioned below.
Replicon Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Sales Development Trainee (SDR)|
|Salary||Rs.21,000/Month @ Intern
After Intern: Rs 3.15 LPA
|Online Test Starting Date||02 December 2019|
|Online Test Ending Date||31 January 2020|
- Education: University Degree
- Batch: 2017/2018/2019 passed out
- Identify new sales leads, pitch products and/or services and harness relationships with decision makers who are in the early stages of evaluation
- Establish a strong rapport with potential clients via phone and email to set up meetings for the field sales teams
- Discover the prospect’s buying stage and work with them accordingly
- Research and build intelligence on organisations and contacts online/offline to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Follow BANT and SCANT techniques to equip the field sales teams with complete and relevant details for each opportunity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to present, assert and speak with all the stakeholders involved. Must be able to engage prospects over the phone with a high degree of confidence
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal and external customers to build lasting relationships, influence positive first impressions, and manage conflicts
- Strong research and account/market analysis skills
- Persuasive, persistent and professional while communicating with prospects via phone and email
- Numbers-driven with a strong CX bend
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to achieve sales targets and penetrate new as well as existing markets
- Winning mentality with strong work ethics
- Open to work in North American shifts(Candidate would work anywhere between 6:00 PM to 4:00 AM IST)
- Online Test (Mapit Test)
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How to Apply for Replicon Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test in the following link from 02 December 2019 to 31 January 2020.
Test Location: Anywhere with Webca
Online Test Link: Click here
Interview Location: Bangalore (Interview date will be informed)