Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) scheduled Off Campus Drive for 2023 batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process of Renault Nissan Recruitment are given below.
Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 4.25 LPA|
|Last Date||22 September 2022|
Want IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp?
- B.E/B.TECH (CSE, EIE, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile,Automotive, Chemical, Metallurgical, Production,Manufacturing)
- Only for 2023 Passing out batch
- Min CGPA-7.0 or> 70%; no outstanding arrears.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
- First Year-4.25 LPA
- Second Year-4.75 LPA
- Round 1- Online assessment (Virtual)
- Round 2 – Technical Interview (KIOT)
- Round 3 – HR interview (Campus Face to Face)(KIOT)
How to apply for Renault Nissan Off Campus?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link latest by 22 September 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Online test will be conducted virtual(online).Technical & HR Interview will be conducted in following venue.
Date: Last Week of September 2022(Exact date will informed later)
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Placement & III Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now