Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) scheduled Off Campus Drive for 2020 & 2021 batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process of Renault Nissan Recruitment are given below.
Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer trainee|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||Rs 3.5-4.2 LPA|
- BE/BTech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Year of passing – 2020/2021
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No Standing Backlogs
- 3 Years Bond
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security,performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
How to apply for Renault Nissan Off Campus?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now