REMCL Recruitment 2018 – Railway Energy Management Company Ltd (REMCL) Job notification for Engineers(Electrical) for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
REMCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer (Electrical)|
|Job location||Across India|
|last date||5 March 2018|
REMCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualifications: Full time first class degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Experience: Candidates should have two years experience in the field of Generation and/or Transmission & Distribution of Power and/or General Power supply projects and/or Renewable Energy project and/or Transmission Line work and/or Regulatory Matters related with Power supply.
Note: Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
Age Limit(As on 01.02.2018): Below 32 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Period of Engagement:
- The appointment will be initially on probation for period of 2 years.
- Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company.
REMCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. Eligible candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per REMCL/ RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to apply REMCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 5 March 2018.After successfully submitted, send a print out of online application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 March 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt.,
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001,
- Start date of online registration: 15.02.2018
- Last date of online registration: 05.03.2018
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 12.03.2018
- Date of selection: To be notified later
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the
qualifications for all semesters/years
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now