Reliance Recruitment 2017-Reliance Global Corporate Security hiring Freshers graduates as Security Executive (Trainee).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Reliance Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Security Executive(Trainee)|
|Salary||Rs. 3.75 lakh per annum, during the initial training period of one year.|
Rs. 4.5 lakh per year, with employee benefits
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 April 2017|
- Freshers can apply.
- Indian Nationality.
- Qualification: Graduation from any recognized University – 65% and above on aggregate scores.
- Age: 20 – 24 for Non-Technical Graduates | 20 – 25 for Technical Graduates as on 31st May 2017.
- Height: Male: min 157.5 cms / Female: min 152 cms.
Selection Procedure for Reliance Recruitment:
MAT (Mental Ability Test) at center selected by you
- Reasoning Ability.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Knowledge.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- English Comprehension.
- 800 metres run (in 3.2 mins),
- Long Jump (9 feet),
- High Jump (3 feet),
- Sit Ups (10),
- Push Ups (10)
- 800 metres run (in 4 mins),
- Long Jump (8 feet),
- High Jump (2.4 feet),
- Sit Ups (8),
- Push Ups (8)
- Group Discussions
- Psychometric Test
- Personal Interview
Note: Interview at Reliance Facility (conveyance will be paid for – equivalent to second class return fare from your residece to the PET venue)
How to apply Reliance Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 28 April 2017.
To Apply: Click here