Reliance Recruitment 2018 – Reliance Industries Ltd announced Job vacancies for Planning & Scheduling Engineering Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MBA graduates at Mumbai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Reliance Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineering Trainee(Planning & Scheduling)|
|Experience||1 – 7 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
- Necessary: B.E / B. Tech
- Desirable: NICMAR/PMP/MBA (finance)
- Minimum 1-7 years of experience in project planning & controls functions in the sectors of Refinery, Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Oil & Gas and Energy
- Desirable: Exposure in Project Management and Project Execution
- Interface Management
- Portfolio Level Reporting
- Cost Structuring
- Change Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- Detail Orientation
- Managing Ambiguity
- Initiate and assist in preparing WBS, Coding, Integrated EPC schedules, Functional schedules and S Curves
- Interface with Functional Managers and provide data input to scheduling, progress, and performance measurement systems on weekly basis
- Maintain and Update project schedules and databases. Provides, collects & maintain historical information
- To learn and keep abreast of the latest techniques of project controls in driving the entire projects progress.
- Create and maintain Issue log on regular basis
- Update and maintain Risk Register
- Interpret procedures for project scheduling
- Continuous improvement of the project controls skills set and knowledge
How to apply Reliance Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here