Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Reliance Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee – CHO Projects P&C. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Reliance Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – CHO Projects P&C|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Requirement :
Graduate Engineer Trainee – CHO Projects P&C:
- Function/Business Area: Manufacturing
- First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Experience: 0-2 years
Experience Requirement :
- Delivered Seminars.
- Led / Participated in a project.
- Ability to Deep dive into discussions.
- Ability to analyze.
- Ability to understand the big picture.
- Team player.
- Ownership mindset.
- Open to Learn.
- Report writing.
- Customer Value
Skills & Competencies :
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical processes.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology, and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for the functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment, and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science, and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of the refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives, etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop a sound understanding of the roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
How to apply for Reliance Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here