Reliance Jio Careers: Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2017 for Assistant Manager.The detailed Eligibility and application process for Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive is given in below.
Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive:
|Company Name||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||14 October 2017|
- 2017 Passouts
- BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech [CS/IT/ECE]
- Cut off mark -60% in 10th,12th and final Degree
- No Current Arrears
- Outside kerala students are also Eligible
1.Provide Technical Assistance to Jio Point ecosystem Provide technical assistance related to business process, apps, connectivity and other infrastructure for: New Jio Point setup –Training & operationalization (for 1 week)•Regular, On-going support –Issues reported by established Jio Points
2.Permanent Issue Resolution
Collaborate with respective product teams to resolve issues reported by Jio Points permanently.
- Test: Aptitude (Logical/Mathematical/Verbal) Only on 14th
- Technical and HR Interview[Telephonic from Company]
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- Exam Fee to paid to SHREDS
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.
How to Apply Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 14 October 2017
To Apply: Click here
Date: Saturday, 14th October 2017 Reporting:9.00 AM
Muthoot Institute of Science&Technology,
Varikoli, Thirpunithura-Muvattupuzha Highway,
6km from Thripunithura Ernakulam Dist.Cochin