Reliance Industries Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for Sales Officer for Any degree graduates at Hyderabad.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Reliance Industries Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Sales Officer – Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 1.5 LPA+|
|Job location||Warangal, Hyderabad & Secunderabad , Shamshabad, Attapur.|
|Venue date||13,14 May 2019|
- Education – Degree/MBA Freshers
- Age: 20-26 Years
- Fresher’s (with on job training experience in sales)
- Knowledge of sales & marketing
- Experience in field sales, enterprise sales & corporate sales will be an added advantage
- Candidates from other industry are also encouraged to apply.
- The Sales Representative is the point of contact for the customer (retailers and wholesalers) and handles the enrolling of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory
- Completion and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory
- Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building and maintaining strong professional relationships with them and driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform
- Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place
- Responsible for training and also troubleshooting for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services
- Responsible for achieving onboarding targets, adoption targets, sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existing and potential customers.
Note: Bike & Driving License are required for the profile.
How to apply for Reliance Industries Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 13,14 May 2019.
Venue Date – 13 & 14 May 2019 Time: 10 AM
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now