Redington Off Campus Drive 2017 for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates on 3 June 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Redington Off Campus Drive 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Process Executive – Value Process|
|Salary||Rs 1.6 LPA|
|Venue Date||3 June 2017|
|Last Date||1 June 2017|
- (Only for 2016 & 2017 Passed out Batches)
- B.E / B.Tech /M.E / M.Tech (All Streams)
- 50 % and above 10th ,12th , UG & PG
- NO STANDING ARREARS
- Excellent in Oral Communication
- Looking for Immediate Joinee
- Managing the Order handling, Creating Purchase Order as per store requirement
- Inventory management
- Dispatching material as per guidelines given in the service charter
- Ensure that all inventory transactions are properly documented in accordance with
- Standard operating procedures
- Preparation of daily reports & MIS as per company’s requirement
- Stock Valuation and Reconciliation
- Should be all cleared, Standing arrears are not eligible
- Only Day Shift Job, Weekly Five Day Working
- LOGICAL TEST
- TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
- HR INTERVIEW
How to apply Redington Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 3 June 2017.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- On first come first serve basis candidates will be permitted.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 01.06.2017.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 01.06.2017.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 03.06.2017 at 8.00 am