Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RCB Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Systems Analyst/Accounts Assistant/Others in various disciplines. There are 10 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About RCB: Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an academic institution established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programs of UNESCO as a Category II Centre. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world-class education, and training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create a high-quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu. In 2016, RCB was recognized as an Institution of National Importance by the Parliament of India.
RCB Recruitment 2023 for Systems Analyst/Accounts Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||Systems Analyst/Accounts Assistant/Others|
|Total Posts||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 25,000 – 88,000/-|
|Last Date||24 May 2023|
- First-class Post-Graduate degree in any area of science.
- Experience of a minimum of 5 years of coordination and program management in the government, university, research institution, or other organizations of repute.
- Must have adequate IT skills and aptitude for financial management.
- Desirable: Degree in any area of Life Science or a Management degree.
- M. Tech/ M. Sc/ B. Tech degree in Biotechnology or any area of Life Sciences with 3 years of relevant experience. OR
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience (as specified respectively for I and II above).
- Desirable: 1-2 years of experience in program coordination and management in a funding agency setup.
- Graduate with knowledge of the use of computers.
- 5 years of experience in handling correspondences, office management, file work, accounts, and finance
Project Associate: Bachelors (B.E./B.Tech.) or Masters (M.Sc./ M.Tech/M.VSc./ Integrated M.Sc./M.Tech.) in any discipline of Biotechnology, Life-Sciences or any other allied areas of Biology.
- M. Tech/ MCA / MSc/ B.Tech./BSc degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Experience of 2 years with M. Tech/MCA or 3 years with MSc/B.Tech/BSc degree in the relevant area.
Technical Assistant (IT & Support Services):
- Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science.
- 3 years of experience in software and hardware maintenance.
- B.Com/BBA degree with 3 years of experience in accounts and finance in a reputed organization.
- Must have adequate IT skills.
- Grants Adviser: Up to 45 years
- Project/Grants Executive: 45 years
- Administrative Assistant: 35 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
- Systems Analyst: 45 years
- Technical Assistant (IT & Support Services): 35 years
- Accounts Assistant: 35 years
- Age relaxation as per GoI norms is available to eligible applicants.
- In all other cases. if a candidate is otherwise suitable, age/experience relaxation may be granted by the Competent Authority.
- Grants Adviser: Rs 88,000/-
- Project/Grants Executive: Rs 60,000/-
- Administrative Assistant: Rs 40,000/-
- Project Associate: Rs 25,000 – 31,000/-
- Systems Analyst: Rs 66,000/-
- Technical Assistant (IT & Support Services): Rs 33,000/-
- Accounts Assistant: Rs 33,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Grants Adviser: 04 Posts
- Project/Grants Executive: 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Associate: 01 Post
- Systems Analyst: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (IT & Support Services): 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant: 01 Post
The selection process includes an Interview.
- Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees through the RCB website.
How to apply for RCB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 24 May 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- The vacancy shown above is indicative only and the number may increase or decrease as per requirement and at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The positions will be on contract, initially for a period up to 31.03.2024, which may be extended further at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the requirement of the Centre.
- The duration of the project is likely to be extended further.