RBS Walk-in Drive scheduled for the role of Analyst at Chennai on Saturday 18th March, 2017.the detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RBS Walk-in Drive Details:
|Batch||2015 & 2016|
|Venue Date||18 March 2017|
- Graduates (2015 / 2016 passouts only)
- Please note: Students with an engineering or IT background and Post Graduates are NOT eligible for this role.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment of growth and change
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills with a logical approach, to look at root cause of any issue and drive through initiatives to prevent re-occurrence
- Team player, reliable, proactive, conscientious, with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to defined timelines
- Ensure timely and accurate closure of assigned tasks and activities, perform all functions in line with internal and external targets
- Ensure queries are investigated accurately and raised with the relevant parties without delay and escalate where needed, review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior client support
- Build and maintain key relationships with colleagues across Operations and Front Office, ensure zero error rates through accuracy and controls adherence
- Continuous process improvement, investigate root cause of issues, discrepancies and strive to prevent its recurrence through various initiatives
- Understand and follow the escalation matrix and levels both internally and externally, assisting and respond to ad-hoc queries and from key WCRS stakeholders
How to apply RBS Walk-in Drive?
All eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in following venue on 18 March 2017
To Apply: Click here
RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd,
Olympia Technology Park,
8th Floor, Fortius Block, Guindy, Chennai – 600032