RBS Walk-in Drive 2019 – Royal Bank of Scotland scheduled for the role of Customer Service & Operations Analyst for B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
RBS Walk-in Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||CS & O Analyst|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||1 August 2019|
- Fresher( B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc-Non IT )
- 2017,2018 and 2019 Results Declared Graduates only.
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with the working hours (24*7 rotational shifts).
- Post Graduates are not eligible for this role
- Students from an IT or Engineering or HR background are not eligible for this role.
- 2019 pass out students should have their six-semester mark sheet.
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- Manage interactions with the end customers
- Maintain accuracy/customer satisfaction as per the guidelines/parameters
- Interaction with the onshore teams as and when required
- Ensure meeting the SLAs
- Process adherence and maintaining accuracy levels
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are as per the benchmarks
- Ensuring internal quality scores are achieved as per the benchmarks
- Contribute to building process capability and participate in cross-training
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalated where needed
- Support process training and knowledge sharing within the team
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Capture and collate MI as required according to recognised processes and practices
- Complete all mandatory training/accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
- Support improving the team and customer performance by Role modelling Core Service Behaviours, Our Standards and adoption of Determined to Lead tools and techniques
- Suggest areas of customer/business focused improvement in their daily processing and escalate appropriately
- Review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior customer/business experience/service
- Review processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, How we manage RBS, and if applicable How we manage our Business and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations. Additionally, use the Yes check to guide and support decision-making.
How to apply for RBS Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive at the following venue on 1 August 2019.
For more details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now