RBS Walk-in Drive 2018 – Royal Bank of Scotland scheduled for the role of Customer Service & Operations Analyst (WebChat Process) for Any degree graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
RBS Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||CS & O Analyst (WebChat Process)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||18 August 2018|
- Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc Non-IT)(2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only)
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Comfortable with 24*7 rotational shifts
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- Students from an IT or Engineering or HR background are not eligible for this role.
- Post Graduates are NOT eligible for this role.
This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
How to apply for RBS Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive at the following venue on 18 August 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 18th August 2018 (Saturday) Time: 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd,
Olympia Technology Park,
8th Floor, Fortius Block,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Contact Person: Kandesh Kumar