RBS Walk-in Drive 2020 – Royal Bank of Scotland scheduled to hire Customer Service & Operations Analyst for B.com/ BBA/ BA/ B.sc (Non-IT) – 2018/2019 batch graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
You can also apply for
RBS Walk-in Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Customer Service & Operations Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||27 February 2020|
- Education: B.com/ BBA/ BA/ B.sc (Non IT)
- Batch – 2018 and 2019 passed out only
- Experience: Freshers
- Candidate needs to be comfortable working in 24*7 rotational shifts
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail.
- Perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
How to Apply for RBS Walk-in Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link and attend the drive at the following venue on 27 February 2020.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 27 February 2020 (Thursday) Time: 11 AM – 1 PM
Royal Bank of Scotland,
7th Floor, Altius Block,
Olympia Technology Park,
SIDCO Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032