RBS Walk-in Drive 2018 – Royal Bank of Scotland scheduled for the role of Customer Service & Operations Analyst for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
RBS Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||CS & O Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||22 October 2018|
- Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc Non-IT)(2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only)
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Comfortable with 24*7 rotational shifts
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- Students from an IT or Engineering or HR background are not eligible for this role.
- Post Graduates are NOT eligible for this role.
This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
How to apply for RBS Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive at the following venue on 22 October 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 22nd October 2018 (Monday) Time: 11.00 am – 01.00 pm
Royal Bank of Scotland,
Delhi IT Park, DMRC Tower-II,
HR Area Ground Floor,
Shastri Park, New Delhi – 110053
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now