RBS Walk-in Drive 2019 – Royal Bank of Scotland scheduled for the role of Customer Service & Operations Analyst for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
RBS Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||CS & O Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||30 January 2019|
- Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc Non-IT) (Only Graduates who have passed out in 2017-2018 are eligible)
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- Candidate need to be Comfortable with the working hours (24*7 rotational shifts)
- Post Graduates will not be eligible for this role.
- Students from an IT or Engineering or HR background are not eligible for this role.
This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
How to apply for RBS Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive at the following venue on 30 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 30th January 2019 (Wednesday) Time: 11.00 am – 01.00 pm
Royal Bank of Scotland,
HR Area Ground Floor,
DMRC Tower-II, Delhi IT Park,
Shastri Park, New Delhi – 110053.
Contact Person: Neha Rohilla/Ekta Bathla