RBS Walk-in Drive 2019 – Royal Bank of Scotland scheduled for the role of Customer Service & Operations Analyst for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
RBS Walk-in Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||CS & O Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||17 April 2019|
- Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Non-IT)) (2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only)
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- Candidate need to be Comfortable with the working hours (24*7 rotational shifts)
Note: Candidates who had already taken the online test in the last 3 months are not eligible for this role.
This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
How to apply for RBS Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive at the following venue on 17 April 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 17th April 2019 (Wednesday) Time: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now