RBS Recruitment 2020 – Royal Bank of Scotland scheduled to hire Customer Service & Operations Analyst for BA/B.Com/BBA/B.Sc – 2018/2019 batch graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for
RBS Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Customer Service & Operations Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Non-IT)
- Batch: 2018-2019 Graduates only
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail.
- Perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
How to Apply for RBS Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here