RBI Recruitment 2018 for the post of Specialists in Grade B (DR) for Reserve Bank of India branches across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RBI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Specialists in Grade B (DR)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||17 August 2018|
|Last Date||7 September 2018|
RBI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Finance: 2 year full time Post Graduate Degree in Economics /Commerce / MBA (Finance)/ PGDM (with Finance specialization) from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks
Data Analytics: 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
Risk Modelling: 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
Forensic Audit: CA/ ICWA with Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection conducted by ICAI.
Professional Copy Editing: Full time Post Graduate Degree in English from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies or a Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
Human Resource Management: Full time Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management /Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute with at least 55% marks.
Age Limits (As on 01.08.2018): 24 to 34 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- PWD Category – 10 years for General, 15 years for SC/ST & 13 years for OBC
- Others as per govt rules.
RBI Recruitment Specialists – List of Vacancies: 60 Posts
- Finance – 14 Posts
- Data Analytics – 14 Posts
- Risk Modelling – 12 Posts
- Forensic Audit – 12 Posts
- Professional Copy Editing – 4 Posts
- Human Resource Management – 4 Posts
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment Specialists 2018:
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through Online/Offline examinations in the following three papers followed by Interview. Marks scored in Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and Interview together will be counted for final selection.
Scheme of Examination:
- It contains Objective & Descriptive questions for 90 minutes duration for each paper.
- Paper-I: Online-Objective Professional knowledge in the area of Specialization
- Paper-II: Online-Descriptive(to be typed with the help of keyboard) English (writing skills)
- Paper-III: Offline-Descriptive(Paper-based) Professional knowledge in the area of Specialization
|Name of Test||Maximum Marks||Duration|
- For SC/ST/PwBD: Rs.100/-
- For GEN/OBC: Rs.850/-
- No fee for Staff candidates
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Kanpur, Bengaluru, Kochi, Bhopal, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Nagpur, Guwahati, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Patna, Jaipur, Pune, Jammu, Thiruvananthapuram.
How to apply RBI Recruitment for Specialists Grade-B?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 17 August to 7 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application: 17th August 2018
- Closure of registration of application: 7th September 2018
- Online Fee Payment: 17 August 2018 to 7 September 2018
- Date of Online Examination: 29 September 2018