RBI JE Recruitment 2021 – Reserve Bank of India invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil/Electrical) for 48 vacancies in various disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 February 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma. The pay scale will be Rs.21400/month. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for RBI Officer Grade B
About RBI: The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank, responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country’s main payment systems and works to promote its economic development. The overall direction of the RBI lies with the 21-member central board of directors, composed of: the governor; four deputy governors; two finance ministry representatives (usually the Economic Affairs Secretary and the Financial Services Secretary); ten government-nominated directors; and four directors who represent local boards for Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, and Delhi.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 :
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineers:
|Job Role||Junior Engineers|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Age Limit (as on 01‐02‐2021):
- Junior Engineer – 20 to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PWD : 10 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 24 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 24 Posts
Salary: Rs.21,400/- per month
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held on March 08, 2021.
|Name of Tests
(Total Weighted Score)
|English Language||50||50||150 mins
(separate time for each section)
|Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS.
Rs.450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates.
How to apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here