RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019 – Reserve Bank of India has released the job notification for the post of Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM on their official website. RBI has planned to recruit the candidates by conducting the online examination for the applicant. For this recruitment, candidates have to clear two levels of Phase-1, Phase-2 examinations, the Phase-I and Phase-II examinations are Preliminary and Mains examination.
RBI Grade B is going to conduct the Preliminary and Mains examinations on different dates for different posts. Eligible candidates can apply for RBI Grade B posts from 21 September to 11 October 2019 on their official website. In this article, we discussed the detailed RBI Grade B Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the online examination. Candidates can view the fresher’s voice page for more job details and job updates.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019:
RBI Grade B is going to fill the posts of Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM for 199 vacancies, for that they are going to conduct the Preliminary and Mains examination. For the selection process candidates have to clear the Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III examination and interview. Now RBI has released the different syllabus and exam pattern for the examination.
Candidates who are all applied for this RBI Grade B officers post can start their preparation from now itself with the help of the RBI Grade B syllabus and exam pattern to crack the examination. Here we discussed the detailed RBI Grade B Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Preliminary and Main examination, and candidates can view this page for more details.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2019:
RBI Grade B Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- The prelims examination will be conducted in online mode
- The prelims exam consist of 4 sections
- The total of 200 questions will be in multiple-choice
- The time duration is 2 hours
RBI Grade B Preliminary Syllabus 2019:(Phase-1)
- Current Affairs
- Banking and Financial Awareness
- Indian Banking Systems
- Banking Terms
- Economic News
- Static GK
- Monetary Plans
- Indian Financial Systems
- Time & Distance
- Work & Time
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio and Percentage
- SI & CI
- Number System
- Quadratic Equation
- Problems of Ages
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Para Jumbles
- Verbal Ability
- Passage Making
- Puzzle and Arrangements
- Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Coda Inequalities
- Alpha-Numeric Series
RBI Grade B Manis Exam Pattern 2019:(Phase-2)
- Candidates who qualify in the Phase-I examination will be eligible to write the Phase-II (Mains) examination.
- The medium of question paper will be in Hindi and English.
- The total of 300 questions will be in multiple-choice questions.
- Mains examination will be held for 270 minutes.
|Economics & Social Issues (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills) Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-III Finance & Management (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
- Each question carries one marks
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks
- If a question is left blank, there will be no penalty for that question.
RBI Grade B Mains Syllabus 2019:
Economics & Social Issues:
- Social Structure in India
- Growth and Development
- Economic Reforms in India
- Financial Management
- Financial System
- Economic Growth and Development
- Development in the Financial Sector
- Union Budget
- Human Resource Development
- Role of Manager
- Corporate Governance
- Motivation, Morale, and Incentives
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now