Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RBI Grade B 2022 – Reserve Bank of India has released the job notification for the post of Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM for 294 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of M.A/ PGDM/ MBA/ PG/ M.Phil/ PhD/ Any Degree can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the online examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The application process will be starting on 28 March 2022. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
RBI – Reserve Bank of India was established in the year 1935 by the Indian government; now RBI was permanently moved to Mumbai before that RBI was located at Calcutta. RBI has 27 regional offices and four sub-office most of them, are in state capitals. The primary function of RBI is Regulator and supervisor of the financial system, Monetary Authority, Issuer of currency, Manager of Foreign Exchange, Regulator and Supervisor of Payment and Settlement Systems and related functions.
RBI Grade B 2022-Officers Recruitment:
|Job Role||Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||28 March 2022|
|Last Date||18 April 2022|
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics (or any other master’s degree where “Economics” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum/syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Economics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics, Business Economics, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics) OR
- A Master’s Degree in Finance (or any other master’s degree where “Finance” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum / syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Finance, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Techniques, International Finance, Business Finance, Banking and Trade Finance, International and Trade Finance, Project and Infrastructure Finance, Agri Business Finance) OR
- PGDM / MBA with specialization# in Economics / Finance.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: must not have attained the age of 30 years
For M.Phil. and PhD candidates:
- Upper age limit: 32 and 34 years
- For OBC; 3 years
- For SC/ST; 5 years
- For PwBD: 10 years
- For PwBD (OBC): 13 years
- For PwBD (SC/ST): 15 years
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): 238 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: 31 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: 25 posts
RBI Grade B 2022 – Selection Process:
Selection will be made through online examinations in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III and interview.
Exam Pattern for Prelims: (2 Hours)
Exam Pattern for Mains:
|Economics & Social Issues (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills) Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-III Finance & Management (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
- For GEN/OBC/EWSs – Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)
Payment Mode: Only through online
How to apply for RBI Grade B 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at RBI official website from 28 March 2022 to 18 April 2022
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online registration of application & payment of fees/intimation charge: 28 March 2022 to April 18, 2022
(till 06.00 PM)
- Gr B (DR)- General
Phase-I – Online Examination: 28 May 2022
Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination: 25 June 2022
Gr B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM
Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination: 2 July 2022
Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination: 6 August 2022
(To be confirmed in Admit cards)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now