RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Reserve Bank of India announced job vacancies for Assistant posts(Special Drive for PWD).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 February 2018|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass class for PWD candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2018): Between 20 and 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Location wise vacancies: 27 Posts
|Location||No. of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||5|
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
- The Selection process of Assistant based on Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test(LPT).
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) –
LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official/ Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
How to apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 30 January to 19 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Website Link Open: 30.01.2018 to 19.02.2018
- Payment of Intimation charges (Online): 30.01.2018 to 19.02.2018
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): April 06, 2018.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): May 07, 2018.