RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 – The Reserve Bank of India invites online applications for 450 posts of Assistant in various offices of the Bank. Candidates with the qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree within the age limit of 20 to 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 04 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Total Vacancies||450 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||04 October 2023|
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit(As on 01 September 2023): 20-28 Years
- SC / ST: 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- OBC: 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
- PWD: 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: Upto 35 years (40 years for SC/ST)
- Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India: To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years
Total Vacancies: 450 Posts
- Ahmedabad-13 Posts
- Bangalore-58 Posts
- Bhopal-12 Posts
- Bhubaneswar-19 Posts
- Chandigarh-21 Posts
- Chennai-13 Posts
- Guwahati-26 Posts
- Hyderabad-14 Posts
- Jaipur-05 Posts
- Jammu-15 Posts
- Kanpur & Lucknow-55 Posts
- Kolkata-22 Posts
- Mumbai-101 Posts
- Nagpur-19 Posts
- New Delhi-28 Posts
- Patna-10 Posts
- Trivandrum & Kochi-16 Posts
- Selection will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates, Biometric Data, etc.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Tests||Qns/Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
|Name of Tests||Qns/Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official/ Local Language of the State concerned. Candidates not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS: ₹50/- plus 18% GST
- GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹450/- plus 18% GST
- Staff@: Nil
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 04 October 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Website Link Open: 13 September 2023 – 04 October 2023
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online): 13 September 2023 – 04 October 2023
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): 21 & 23 October 2023
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): 02 December 2023