RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Reserve Bank of India announced job vacancies for Assistant posts(Special Drive for PWD).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 February 2018|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass class for PWD candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2018): Between 20 and 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Location wise vacancies: 27 Posts
|Location||No. of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||5|
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
- The Selection process of Assistant based on Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test(LPT).
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Scheme of Examination:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now