Rax-Tech International Off Campus Drive scheduled for Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech /MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Rax-Tech International Off Campus Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Designation||Software Developer|
|Salary||upto Rs 3 LPA|
|Test Date||30 May to 7 June 2019|
- BE (CSE)/B.Tech(IT)/BE(ECE),MCA. – No Standing Arrears
- 2017 / 2018 / 2019 Batch Only
- Technical Skills – .Net,C#,SQL,MVC
- Only Tamil Nadu & Puducherry students are eligible to participate
- Solid experience developing database driven web-based applications using C# / VB.Net, ASP.NET.
- Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills.
- Experience of SQL Server (2008 or later) or other RDBMS, Stored Procedures and reporting services.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
How to apply Rax-Tech International Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply by the following link and attend the online test between 30 May to 7 June 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Online Test Date: 30 May to 7 June 2019
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
Interview Location: Next, The students who gets shortlisted in online test will be called for further process. Interview date will be informed accordingly.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now