Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Rangareddy District Court Recruitment 2021 – Rangareddy District Court invites online job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Court Assistant/Court Attendant of 30 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of 7th/12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 31 December 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process for Rangareddy district court Jobs are given below.
About Rangareddy District Court: The District Court of Ranga Reddy was established in 1982. The District has 61 number of Courts i.e.18 District Courts,3 Special Sessions Judges Court for attrocities against Women ,12 Senior Civil Judges Courts and 28 Junior Civil Judges Courts, Permanent Lok Adalat and 1 District Legal Services Authority. The following is the list of District and Sessions Judges who have acted as such for the year 1982.
Rangareddy District Court Recruitment 2021:
Rangareddy District Court Recruitment 2021 for Court Assistant/Court Attendant:
|Job Role||Court Assistant/Court Attendant|
|Salary||Rs. 3000 – 5000/-|
|Last Date||31 December 2021|
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P/ Telangana, State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination for the post of Court Assistant.
- Must have passed 7th class examination for the post of Court Attendant.
- Court Assistant/Court Attendant – 18 to 34 years
Upper age is relaxed by:
- For SC/ST/BC- 05 years
- For PWD/Ex-Serviceman – 10 years
- Court Assistant – 15 Posts
- Court Attendant – 15 Posts
- Court Assistant – Rs.5000/-
- Court Attendant – Rs. 3000/-
Rangareddy district court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Rangareddy district court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 31 December 2021.
For More Details : Click here
District and Session Judge,