Ramco Systems Walk-in Drive 2017 for B.E/B.Tech for the post of Project Trainee on 4 October 2017 at Chennai.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ramco Systems Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
|Venue Date||4 October 2017|
- Must be B.E/ B.Tech IT- Specialization- Computer science / Information Technology / Aeronautical/ Electronics and communication only
- Only the freshers who have graduated in 2016 or 2017 are eligible to apply for the project Intern role
- Should have greater than 80 % and above in schooling (10th and 12th) & greater than 70 % in BE
- Should have sound knowledge in MS SQL Server and DBMS concepts
Job Description (For Technical)
- You will be responsible for designing and SQL coding of application and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance / Functional Positions
- SQL Coding and Performance Tuning. Configuring workflow process & Unit Testing for Developed objects.
- To improve user interface, performance, and integrity by analyzing current software products and determining approaches
- To help and resolve database usage issues; come up with ideas that can help avoid such problems in the future
- To work with other developers to optimize application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices.
Job Description (For Non-Technical)
- Will be working in Ramco HCM / ERP / MRO software
How to apply Ramco Systems Walk-in Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 4 October 2017 (Timing: 10 AM to 12.30 PM).
Ramco Systems Limited
No: 64 Sardar Patel Road,
Chennai- 600 113.
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
Landmark: OPP to CLRI or Next to IIT Madras or Near to Madhya Kailash Temple
Documents Required: Hard copy of your resume, 10th, 12th and UG Mark sheets (Photocopies)