Ramco Systems Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Project Trainee at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Ramco Systems Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
|Venue Date||4 & 5 March 2019|
- UG Qualification: B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH Specialization – CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I only
- Eligibility: 2018 graduates only
- If State Board, Must have >90% in either 10th or 12th Schooling and >60% in UG
- If ICSE/CBSE, Must have >80% in either 10th or 12th Schooling and >60% in UG
- Knowledge in DBMS
- Knowledge in MS SQL/.NET
- Browse & Prepare well on MS SQL programming, Stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, performance tuning, query writing, RDLC, report writing & computer fundamentals, oops concepts, etc.
- Design and Develop scalable, reliable and effective databases
- Improve user interface, performance and integrity by analyzing current software products and determining approaches
- Help and resolve coding issues; come up with ideas that can help avoid such problems in the future
- Work with other developers to optimize application coding statements as necessary, and establishing best practices.
- Technical (Subject knowledge)
How to apply Ramco Systems Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 4th March 2019 & 5th March 2019.
Ramco Systems Limited
No: 64 Sardar Patel Road,
Chennai- 600 113.
Landmark: OPP to CLRI or Next to IIT Madras or Near to Madhya Kailash Temple
Contact Person: Jefferson
Documents to Carry:
- Updated Resume
- 10th & 12th Certificate (Only Xerox)
- UG Consolidated Mark Sheet & Degree Certif. (Only Xerox)
- Govt. ID Proof must.