Ramboll Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Trainee – ERP Application Support Analyst for Engineering graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ramboll Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee – ERP Application Support Analyst|
|Last Date||6 January 2019|
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.tech. in CS or IT or MCA with at least 60% Marks.
- 0-2 year of experience in handling L1, L2 ERP Application Maintenance.
- Systematic and possess a structured work style with an innovative and problem-solving approach to your tasks.
- Interest in and flair for working with systems and data are high. knowledge – or willingness to acquire deep knowledge – of Maconomy, Basware, Workday, DWH, Biztalk.
- Experience with Maconomy or Basware is of advantage, but experience with other ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc) is also relevant.
- Experience with Incident Management tools like Service Now or Remedy.
- Good listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English.
- Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment to the success of the business.
- Supporting the preparation of our local roll outs with regards to master data management, data conversions, user access rights etc.
- User Access Management
- 1st and 2nd level incident management in relation to incidents that local super user coordinators and IT service desks cannot deal with and supporting the Global ERP solution.
- Communication in relation to operation and maintenance of business applications to local business application responsible and local service desks (IT)
- Release Management activities and reporting.
- Maintenance of End-User Documentation and assistance to quality assurance of our deployment process.
- Dispatching Incidents in Incident Management tool ServiceNow.
How to apply for Ramboll Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 6 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now