Ramboll Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Trainee – ERP Application Support Analyst for Engineering graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ramboll Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee – ERP Application Support Analyst|
|Last Date||6 January 2019|
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.tech. in CS or IT or MCA with at least 60% Marks.
- 0-2 year of experience in handling L1, L2 ERP Application Maintenance.
- Systematic and possess a structured work style with an innovative and problem-solving approach to your tasks.
- Interest in and flair for working with systems and data are high. knowledge – or willingness to acquire deep knowledge – of Maconomy, Basware, Workday, DWH, Biztalk.
- Experience with Maconomy or Basware is of advantage, but experience with other ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc) is also relevant.
- Experience with Incident Management tools like Service Now or Remedy.
- Good listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English.
- Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment to the success of the business.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now