Ramboll Recruitment 2018 scheduled for a role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (Buildings) for Engineering graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Ramboll Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Buildings|
|Last Date||25 November 2018|
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech would be
- Must possess 2 to 4 years hands-on design experience including in the design of foundations, reinforced concrete structures and steel structures.
- Must have a sound technical understanding of structures and experience of Designing (Concrete / Steel) structures, including both substructure and superstructure.
- Proficiency in STAAD and any other applicable software like ETABS and STRUSOFT.
- Excellent command of the English Language with proven report writing skills.
- Have strong communication, client handling skills.
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project.
- Structural Design of (Concrete / Steel) Structures, understanding of various design methods and design accordingly.
- Prepare design specifications and design criteria
- Designing pre-fabricated/ pre-cast and post tensioned structures, handle the designing of multi-stored multi-storied/ high-rise buildings
- Be responsible for cost analysis, generation of structure loading schemes, wind and seismic loading calculations on structures and design.
- Design and detailing for steel, concrete and other materials
How to apply for Ramboll Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 November 2018.
To Apply: Click here