Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Rajput Regimental Centre Recruitment 2022 – Rajput Regimental Centre has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk/Boot Maker/Cook/Tailor/Mali/Barber/Washerman/Safaiwala. There are 27 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
About Rajput Regimental Centre : The Rajput Regiment is one of the oldest infantry regiments of the Indian Army tracing its origins to 1778 with the raising of the 24th Regiment of Bengal Native Infantry. The 1st battalion of the regiment was formed in 1798. When the Indian Army was reformed following the First World War, most all Rajput regiments became battalions of the one large 7th Rajput Regiment. These included the 2nd Queen Victoria’s Own, 4th Prince Albert Victor’s, 7th (Duke of Connaught’s Own) 11th Rajputs. Prior to independence, the class composition of the regiment was Rajput and Punjabi Muslims (including Niazi Pathans).
Rajput Regimental Centre Recruitment 2022 :
Rajput Regimental Centre Recruitment 2022 for Lower Division Clerk/Boot Maker/Cook/Tailor/Mali/Barber/Washerman/Safaiwala:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk/Boot Maker/Cook/Tailor/Mali/Barber/Washerman/Safaiwala|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 5200- 20200/-|
|Last Date||30 May 2022|
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th pass or equivalent. English Typing @ 35 w.p.m on computer or Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m on computer.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent. Should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair and replacement of the equipment and boots.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent. Must have experience in Tailoring.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent. Desirable- Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent. Desirable- One year experience in the trade.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent. Must be able to wash military/Civilian clothes thoroughly.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent.
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- LDC – 01 Post
- Boot Maker – 02 Posts
- Cook – 09 Posts
- Tailor – 01 Post
- Mali – 01 Post
- Barber – 06 Posts
- Washerman – 06 Posts
- Safaiwala – 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 5200- 20200/-
Rajput Regimental Centre Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. Syllabus for written test will be English, GK, Mathematics and Reasoning of Matric/Intermediate Standard. Only candidates having passed in Matric/Intermediate or equivalent examination will be considered. Application of accepted candidates will be intimated about the exact date and venue of written test and trade test.
How to apply for Rajput Regimental Centre Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through in postal on or before 30 May 2022.
For more details : Click here
The Rajput Regimental Centre Fatehgarh (UP).
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now