Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Cooperative Bank has announced notification for the post of Computer Programmer/Banking Assistant/Others. Candidates with B.E/B/.Tech/M.B.A/M.Sc/M.C.A/Any Graduate. There are 635 openings for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 for Senior Manager/Manager/Others:
|Job Role||Computer Programmer/Banking Assistant/Others|
|Total Vacancies||635 Posts|
|Last Date||17 November 2023|
- Senior Manager: An MBA degree from a university established by law in India or A year Post postgraduate diploma in Business Management with Graduation in any subject or an equivalent degree recognized by the State Government. Knowledge of Computer is compulsory
- Manager: A Graduate from a university established by law in India, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Government. AND Knowledge of Computer is compulsory.
- Computer Programmer:
- B.Tech/BE (Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation) / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT) or
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) with M.Sc or
- A Graduate Degree in Commerce/Economics/Science/Maths/Statistics from a recognized University/Board with a Diploma (Three -Year) in Computer Engineering or
- A Graduate Degree in Commerce/Economics/Science/Maths/Statistics from a recognized University/Board with a Post Graduation degree MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT)
- One year post-qualification experience as of the date of online examination in software development, implementation and operations in addition to the above educational qualifications from any recognized institute of repute. Deep knowledge of Networking and RDMS (Relational Database Management System) is compulsory.
- Banking Assistant: A Graduate from a university established by law in India, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Government of India. Knowledge of the Computer is compulsory.
Duration: Selected candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of two years
Age Limit(As on 17 November 2023) : 18 – 45 years
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes/More Backward Classes/EWS of Rajasthan- 5 years
- General category Women – 5 years
- Others as per Govt. instructions
- Senior Manager: Rs. 43830-94900/-
- Manager: Rs. 34090-87370/-
- Computer Programmer: Rs. 34090-87370/-
- Banking Assistant: Rs. 17070-80230/-
No of vacancies: 635 Posts
- Senior Manager: 01 Post
- Manager (Non – TSP Area): 81 Post
- Manager(TSP Area): 07 Posts
- Manager (Baran Sahariya): 01 Post
- Computer Programmer(Non TSP Area): 5 Posts
- Banking Assistant(Non TSP Area): 494 Posts
- Banking Assistant(TSP Area): 35 Posts
- Banking Assistant (Baran Sahariya): 11 Posts
- The selection process includes an Online examination.
- The examination paper will contain questions with multiple choices for answers
Senior Manager and Manager:
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan||30||30|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Act 2001 & Rules 2003, Cooperative Structure of Rajasthan||40||40|
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||40|
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan||30||30|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Act 2001 & Rules 2003, Cooperative Structure of Rajasthan||10||10|
- The question paper shall be of objective type with 4 multiple choices/alternates as answers, out of which only one choice shall be correct. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded, however, for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted. Those candidates who have obtained at least 33% of total marks in the online examination shall be considered as passed. In case of SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 28% shall be considered as passed
- Appointment shall be made on the basis of a candidate’s merit in examination and the preferences indicated by him/her subject to the availability of the posts belonging to the category of the candidate in that particular bank.
- For General, EBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For ST/SC, PWD Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Exam Centers: Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Sri Ganganagar, Udaipur
How to apply for Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
Apply: Click here.
- Application starts from: 18 October 2023
- Application ends on : 7 November 2023
- Online Examination: December 2023