Raja Software Labs Off Campus Drive scheduled at Chitkara University on 10 February 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Raja Software Labs Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Venue Date||10 February 2017|
|Last Date||31 January 2017|
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/B.E and MCA (CSE / Information Technology)
- No eligibility criteria. No active backlog.
- Strong programming skills in any object oriented language (Java, Swift, Objective-C, C#, C/C++) in desktop, server, or mobile environments.
- Experience with mobile development and familiarity with Android Studio, XCode is a plus.
- Experience shipping prior applications are a big plus.
- This is a hands-on developer position.
- The successful candidate has a strong technical ability, loves writing and debugging code, good communication skills, and likes working on consumer facing products.
- Written test (MCQ) (30 min)
- Programming test (it can be on paper or online ) (1 hour)
- Skype interview
- Face to face tech & HR interview
How to Apply Raja Software Labs Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 31 January 2017 and attend the drive on 10 February 2017 in the following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 10 February 2017 Reporting Time: 01:00pm (Sharp).
Bernoulli Hall, De Morgan Block,