Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 – Rail Wheel Plant has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Trainee Apprentice. There are 70 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 14 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma in relevant discipline. The stipend for the candidates will be Rs.8,000 – 9,000/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Rail Wheel Plant: Rail Wheel Plant, Bela is an independent Production Unit of Indian Railways. It is situated in Bela Gram Panchayat, Dariapur Block, Parsa in Saran district of Bihar. It was inaugurated in 2008 by the former Railway Minister of India, Laloo Prasad Yadav. It was built at a cost of ₹1,450 crore. Working in close coordination with contractors and sub-contractors, Indian Railways achieved completion of the project within the stipulated time-frame of 40 months.
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021:
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment for Trainee Apprentice:
|Job Role||Trainee Apprentice|
|Application Last Date||14 January 2021|
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or regular B.E. or full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical& Electronics/ Instrumentation/Computer/T Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation/Computer/IT Engineering.
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering- 04 Posts
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering – 03 Posts
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronics Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering – 03 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 35 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/Computer/ IT Engineering – 10 Posts
- Graduate Engineers- Rs. 9000/month.
- Diploma Holders-Rs. 8000/month.
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected directly through the award letter issued through the NATS, MHRD (Government of India) portal for training based on the percentage of the marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
How to apply for Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should should enroll in NATS web portal and after that apply the link available at NATS portal along with required documents on or before 14 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Required Documents :
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet)
- Self attested of Proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of cast certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment as enclosed (in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- OBC-NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format indicated in the Annexure in the press notification.
- Two self attested passport size photograph.