Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019- RCF, Kapurthala Job notification for 8 Sports Quota vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Sports Persons|
|Job Location||Kapurthala (Punjab)|
|Last Date||24 June 2019|
- 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/University and (OR)
- 10th pass+ Course completed Act Apprentices/ITI passed candidates in any trade.
NOTE: Act Apprenticeship/ITI in any trade is the only qualification and no other qualification including Diploma in Engineering should be accepted as an alternative qualification on the ground of being a higher qualification in the same line of training.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): 18 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Rail Coach Factory Apprentice – Total Vacancies: 8 Posts
- Athletics (Men) – 2 Posts
- Basket Ball (Men) – 2 Posts
- Hockey (Men) -3 Posts
- Wrestling (Men) – 1 Post
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Apprentice – Selection Process:
- The selection will be the basis of Trail. The candidates who cleared the Trail will be called for Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.250 for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now