Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RAC Ooty Recruitment 2022 – The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Engineer Trainee/Technical Trainee/Administrative Trainee for 07 vacancies. The selection process is based on the written examination/Interview. The candidates with the education qualification of Graduation/Diploma can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at official website on or before 31 May 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About RAC: The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune [NCRA] of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [TIFR] (an autonomous institute under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India) is an internationally reputed research institute. NCRA–TIFR is located inside the Pune University Campus. Facilities operated by NCRA-TIFR include, the Ooty Radio Telescope (ORT) and the Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope (GMRT). Located about 80 KM north of Pune, GMRT is the world’s largest radio telescope at metre wavelengths.
RAC Ooty Recruitment 2022:
RAC Ooty Recruitment 2022 for Engineer Trainee/Technical Trainee/Administrative Trainee:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee/Technical Trainee/Administrative Trainee|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 25,000/ month|
|Last Date||31 May 2022|
Engineer Trainee (Electronics):
- Full time BE/B.Tech. Degree in Electronics Engineering from a recognised Institute/university.
Technical Trainee (Electronics):
- B.Sc. (Physics/Electronics). Diploma in Electronics (ECE) and Electrical (EEE).
Technical Trainee (Electrical):
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Graduate from a recognized university (2) Knowledge of typing & use of personal computers and applications.
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics) – Maximum 28 years
- Technical Trainee (Electronics) – Maximum 28 years
- Technical Trainee (Electrical) – Maximum 28 years
- Administrative Trainee – Maximum 28 years
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics) – 02 Posts
- Technical Trainee (Electronics) – 02 Posts
- Technical Trainee (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Administrative Trainee – 02 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics) – Rs. 25,000/-
- Technical Trainee (Electronics) – Rs. 16,000/-
- Technical Trainee (Electrical) – Rs. 16,000/-
- Administrative Trainee – Rs. 15,000/-
RAC Ooty Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- If the eligible number of applications is large, the Centre will restrict the number of candidates for written tests by making a merit list of the applicants based on the marks in the basic qualification, number of years of experience and select reasonable number of candidates for each post. Centre will conduct more than one written test, online test, skill test, for making a primarily merit list. This merit list is not a selection list. This merit list will be used to further shortlisting of the candidates for online interviews, wherever required. Top scorer from the final list will be considered for selection if the candidate is otherwise suitable.
How to apply for RAC Ooty Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on the official website on or before 31 May 2022.
For More Details & Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now